• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Type-0 PC spotted on Amazon.it [Up: SE says no]

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
iGl9FbNZiYXR9.gif

Perfection.

EDIT: Oh crap, didn't know it was deconfirmed. Well, that sucks. :(

Dat first comment if the article lol. Wow. Who cares if PC is soaking the pie if everyone is getting pie?

It's not like PC getting a version is ruining the console versions. That said, I fully expect a staggered release. If Type-0 is releasing in 2015 on consoles, then most likely a 2016 or beyond release on PC. I would imagine that because of this, there will be no FF15 demo on the PC port of Type-0 since FF15 should be close to release by then.

Sentenza

No? Look at the top comment in that article. I'm guessing the thought process here is the same.
Eh. The "article" itself seems to be written by someone who's subtly gloating about it.

"it was a no-brainer"
"Don't get your hopes up, PC gamers"
"It's nice to have an accurate picture of what options to expect"

Eh. The "article" itself seems to be written by someone who's subtly gloating about it.

"it was a no-brainer"
"Don't get your hopes up, PC gamers"
"It's nice to have an accurate picture of what options to expect"
"If Type-0 HD is a success on PS4 and Xbox One, I wouldn't be surprised to see the game released on PC further down the line, though. Never say never."

Sentenza

"If Type-0 HD is a success on PS4 and Xbox One, I wouldn't be surprised to see the game released on PC further down the line, though. Never say never."
The choice of words for a message can tell just as much as its overall meaning.
A patronizing concession in the last line doesn't change the overall feeling that he's enjoying delivering the "bad news".

Renzoku

Banned
I don't understand how something like this can be an accident in the first place if it isn't real.

I assume it was a separate page with a unique url?

Nzyme32

Meh, I'm pretty sure we'll see it in due course. It seems like the usual maximise console sales, and grab the double dippers and PC folk later.

That's a shame if it's true type-0 isn't coming to pc.

With the XIII Trilogy coming, SE was so close to redeeming themselves in my eyes.

Top Bottom