• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children new mag scan

neo2046

posted??

1160_image_1.jpg

1160_image_2.jpg

1160_image_3.jpg

1160_image_4.jpg

1160_image_5.jpg

1160_image_6.jpg

Blargh, still no Yuffie or Cait Sith? I am saddened.

Though, this had no new shots, but the images are very very high quality, which I love. :D Makes them worth viewing again.

They're using this for cell phone product placement, good God. WHY the hell couldn't we have had what people actually wanted instead of this.

BuddyC

Neutron Night said:
They're using this for cell phone product placement, good God. WHY the hell couldn't we have had what people actually wanted instead of this.
Obviously you haven't been paying attention, because there is a game. A prequel, in fact: Before Crisis.

:D

Moving on, you know another FF7 game is in development, be it PS2, PS3 or PSP.

Ranger X

DarthWufei said:
Blargh, still no Yuffie or Cait Sith? I am saddened.

Though, this had no new shots, but the images are very very high quality, which I love. :D Makes them worth viewing again.

Seriously, who gives a fist fuck about Cait Sith??

Thaedolus

Gold Member
BuddyChrist83 said:
Obviously you haven't been paying attention, because there is a game. A prequel, in fact: Before Crisis.

:D

Moving on, you know another FF7 game is in development, be it PS2, PS3 or PSP.

What! Speculation or fact?

RED XIII - do do dooo dooo dooo dooo dooo!!!!

Thank you SQUARE-ENIX - I didn't hold any hope that my fave FFVII chara would be in Advent Children but you've gone and hooked me up!

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Cait Sith was just a puppet for Reeve, why would he continue to use it after the whole Meteor thing?

And I thought Cait Sith was a girl?

Didn't realize how close Reno and Rude are to the original illustrations. Now they need to make a prequel movie with Heidegger and the other Shinra directors in it.

Anyanka

Thaedolus said:
Cait Sith was just a puppet for Reeve, why would he continue to use it after the whole Meteor thing?

And I thought Cait Sith was a girl?

He doesn't have to use it, he could just be sitting there turned off or something.

Cait Sith is male.

Top Bottom