• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV Coming to Xbox

Varteras

Gold Member
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Killjoy-NL

15 years late to the party.

But since I have live sub I would play.. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Wouldn't a sub be seperate from Live?

It's seperate from PSN and doesn't require PS+.

Anyway, took MS long enough. Bringing about being open to crossplay, yet their policies have kept the game off the Xbox-platform all these years...

Spyxos

Gold Member
I misread and thought it was about 16. I did not know that there is no ff 14 on the x box. Cool that more people can play it now.

Better late than never, so good news.

Xbox RPG fans should give this a try. Amazing comeback, right on par with success stories like No Man's Sky, from a botched launch.

Game's in fantastic shape now.

Reactions: Isa

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Additionally, you may have seen some copypasta lurking around the internet pertaining to a certain free trial… well, rest assured, the Final Fantasy XIV Online Expanded Free Trial will indeed be coming to Xbox Series X|S, meaning you too will be able to enjoy the entirety of A Realm Reborn as well as the award-winning Heavensward and Stormblood expansions up to level 70 with no restrictions on playtime!

Meicyn

Gold Member
Good for the xbox folks! Everyone deserves the opportunity to try the game out and bounce off like rubber during the first 100 hour slog.

I like the game though btw, but I gotta call a spade a spade.
You’re not wrong, A Realm Reborn is the game at its worst, and they’ve pruned so many abilities from the game over the last decade that the gameplay is more anemic than ever in those first 50 levels. I suspect it’s going to get worse with 7.0 unless they just move the basic attack combos to one button like they do in PvP.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Cool, it gives more people an opportunity to play it. I'm glad that it only supports current gen xbox instead of last gen, so it will eventually be easier to move on from ps4 when the time comes.

Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom