• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV Dawntrail: Job Action Trailer

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Astro looks sick. Thought that Summoner got Neo Bahamut from VII but its apparently called Solar Bahamut. Picto is adorable. And the desert environments, god dayum, looks nice.

Lionheart at the end was hype. Shame that most youtube reactions think its just a random combo extender. Like bro no it literally does more damage than Cloud’s Omnislash :messenger_tears_of_joy:

draliko

Every time I see a ff14 trailer I get the urge to get back and start a new char.... Please helpe resist it...

sigmaZ

I like what I'm hearing from the music they've shown. Feels like Soken is cutting back on all the annoying vocal stuff and making more typical RPG music. The battle theme sounds particularly good.

Lionheart at the end was hype. Shame that most youtube reactions think its just a random combo extender. Like bro no it literally does more damage than Cloud’s Omnislash :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The cool part is because Lionheart readies on using Bloodfest, it will naturally be used in the optimized GNB rotation right after the Savage Claw/Continuation combo, which is the functional analogue of Squall's Renzokuken.

Last edited:
I like what I'm hearing from the music they've shown. Feels like Soken is cutting back on all the annoying vocal stuff and making more typical RPG music. The battle theme sounds particularly good.
These are mostly just dungeon themes, as per tradition with the job action trailers.
The 'annoying vocal stuff' (which is essentially Soken's signature at this point) is usually in trials and raids, and you can rest assured there will be plenty.

Kazdane

Every time I see a ff14 trailer I get the urge to get back and start a new char.... Please helpe resist it...
Star Trek Borg GIF

Top Bottom