• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Active Time Report set for November 10

SoulUnison

Banned
Don't understand why Japan only, especially since the game has improved MASSIVELY compared to the Platinum demo.

It's a really odd choice, yeah.
I have to assume they simply don't have the time to make more than one version.

So... This is still going.
Was JUDGEMENT DISC the "big" announcement?

chrono01

Japan only. Save won't be carried over
Naruto_quality_3.gif

Nya

Man I really want to know if we're getting visual improvements day 1 for PRO or later in December? I am not gonna be benefiting much from the 4k support cause I don't have a 4k screen, only 2k one >.>

Simo

Hm so what's the usual time stuff has gone up on the JPN PSN store before? Curious if the demo will be up by noon tomorrow.

Trace

Banned
Man I really want to know if we're getting visual improvements day 1 for PRO or later in December? I am not gonna be benefiting much from the 4k support cause I don't have a 4k screen, only 2k one >.>

4k downsampled to 1080p will still be a massive increase in quality compared to native 900-1080p on your screen.

wait a min.
If the 4k HDR is in day one, then isn't supersampling also in day1???

Probably yea.

chrono01

I don't understand a lot of Japanese, but I always know something good was announced when I see NicoNico filled with:

"おおおおおおおおおおおお"

Simo

We are getting another demo? I was away for a minute and didn't notice.

First hour and a half of the game from the finished product, locked in easy mode and restrictions on abilities, skills and walled off areas. Progress doesn't carry over and only available in the Japan Xbox and PlayStation stores.

Top Bottom