• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Gamescom Active Time Report - CNN reporting live from disaster scene

Tabata and co. will be streaming an all new ATR at Gamescom this year. It's been stated there won't be an unveiling of a release date at this event. However new gameplay and story information will be present.

Time: 12 PM EST/ 9 AM PST/ 1 AM Japan Time

Where to watch:
SquareEnixPresents Twitch
Gametrailers Twitch

aJywX3.gif

New Info:

CLqRFe1UEAAvLOy.jpg:orig

Reworked ATR summary:

• We redesigned Regis. No reasons given.
  • Airships? We're behind and still working on it, maybe as DLC.
  • We're nowhere near done. (they didn't say this per se, but it's obvious looking at the state of things)
  • We can't announce a release window, even if we do have one.
  • Important questions about black bars and cosplay.
  • The prologue of the game has changed!
  • Luna is a strong female character even though nothing we've shown supports that.
  • The girl with black hair? We haven't named her yet.
  • Main baddie? Who knows.
  • Stay tuned for PAX when we'll show the same trailer.
  • Feedback forum! Not ready yet.
  • New stuff at TGS and working on a new demo.
  • Malboro fight with a bunch of seconds of gameplay and a brief stroll through some new landscapes.
  • Product placement for german beer.

Dommel

An european event and the OT only includes US & Japan times?

18:00 CEST people which is about now!

addik

So this is all FFXV news right, we won't be expecting anything else from the stream?

Damn, will FF12HD or KH3 ever show up at some point this Gamescom?

eFKac

Any info on whether Episode Duscae is dead or can we count on another update for that?

It was still the focus during Gamescom right?

Pachimari

Can't we have countdowns for these things? I feel like I'm asking in all these kinds of threads, as I don't know what time it'll be in my timezone.

Top Bottom