• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Gamescom Schedule, features 17+ 2-hour Duscae LPs and an ATR

BreakAtmo

Just let them finish the game.

Does updating the demo really take that much time? I thought it was largely just taking stuff they already made for the full game and putting it in the demo. If it didn't take much time, I'd love a Duscae 3.0 with stuff like better performance, magic and an expansion of the story to let us go to Titan.

Does updating the demo really take that much time? I thought it was largely just taking stuff they already made for the full game and putting it in the demo. If it didn't take much time, I'd love a Duscae 3.0 with stuff like better performance, magic and an expansion of the story to let us go to Titan.
It takes resources away from the game and Kagari and others are rightly kinda posses that they've spent a year of PR largely on Duscae.

Mcdohl

On Facebook they posted it in GIF form.

HandsomeWetAmericangoldfinch.gif

wmlk

Yo.

This trailer is gonna be good. That GIF is silly and weird enough to know that they're taking things in a new direction.

oimori

I think the trailer will be available before ATR, but don't know when.
MS conferences or begining moment of the Gamescom is possibilities.
Any idea?

Almighty SE must have read this and gave me a mercy thank you SE thank you Etro thank you the muscle of Tabata

The thing I like most about the look of this is that it gives me that Versus feel still even though I know it will be a different game, and that it is seeming like something like the E3 2013 trailer. I can't wait.

I hope I will be able to sleep

I am also glad to see that there will be indeed a new trailer. I was a little worried honestly that there could be no new trailer but I am glad I was wrong

Mcdohl

My guess:
Maybe the gif is about Noctis having to leave Insomnia as a kid, because reasons, and that's his last moment with his father.

And that's why they changed the whole invasion sequence.

Anyway...we'll know in less than 24 hours what's the deal with that dog!!!

Cool dog.

I would make a comment about Square's marketing spoiling even their trailers, but the dog is cool, so whatever.

I usually don't care for it, but I feel like at least this one didn't really spoil much we didn't already know or assume. They showed off the cat cam a while back and were asked about a dog cam or something similar, and the flash with Noctis and Regis is the same scene as the image Tabata showed in June.

I'm sure the marketing will get worse about spoiling FFXV soon enough, though.

I usually don't care for it, but I feel like at least this one didn't really spoil much we didn't already know or assume. They showed off the cat cam a while back and were asked about a dog cam or something similar, and the flash with Noctis and Regis is the same scene as the image Tabata showed in June.

I'm sure the marketing will get worse about spoiling FFXV soon enough, though.

Oh no, it was just meant to be a dumb comment, really. (although I do hate SE's marketing)

It was also a way to say when the trailer's coming out, right? (or is that the same time as the ATR?).

Oh no, it was just meant to be a dumb comment, really. (although I do hate SE's marketing)

It was also a way to say when the trailer's coming out, right? (or is that the same time as the ATR?).
We all know they'll pull a Type-0 with the later FFXV marketing and show off the game's ending in the launch trailer. ;)

EDIT: I'm an idiot and the trailer premiers 10 hours before the ATR.

Time zones are hard...

=P, yeah, that's what I thought. Thankfully it's a semi-decent time for me. I might skip the ATR entirely then... Or maybe not, since they might show some gameplay and stuff, like they did with Jump Festa.

Lol well the ATR is 6 local time and the trailer is going to be released at 8 am local time so that is 10 hours haha

I would still watch the ATR though for additional info

Squire

Banned
Survey isnt really a waste. It helps the game.

Too much of it can actually be damaging. If you use surveys to determine everything you're not being creative, you're taking direction from your audience.

They did it once and, as with the demo, once was more than enough.

Lol well the ATR is 6 local time and the trailer is going to be released at 8 am local time so that is 10 hours haha

I would still watch the ATR though for additional info

Yeah, they tend to do that... and I need my dog cams. Damn it, Tabata is holding puppies hostage now so we'll have to watch his show.

Oh well, I think the ATR is in a good time for me too, so it's fine.

DJIzana

Yeah, they tend to do that... and I need my dog cams. Damn it, Tabata is holding puppies hostage now so we'll have to watch his show.

Oh well, I think the ATR is in a good time for me too, so it's fine.

What if the dog in the gif was the same one that was used in the original dog cam? The one taking the whiz? :p

Top Bottom