• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Impressions: Mark All Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sappyday

I can't read 44 pages, do we have a consensus, is it any good?

It can be good. It can be bad. It can be amazing. It can be terrible.

There really is no consensus yet and it depends on what you look for in a FF or a game in general. For me personally, it's great so far, but many of its issues are apparent from its change in director and 10 year development. Personally, I don't see how Tabata thought this was the one worthy of overthrowing FFVII.

would you say they succeeded in capturing that road trip adventure feeling between friends? I feel that aspect of the game always shines through in all the trailers.

Got my copy! Just in time for the weekend.

OXRPPQw.jpg

sappyday

would you say they succeeded in capturing that road trip adventure feeling between friends? I feel that aspect of the game always shines through in all the trailers.

Yea for the most part it does. It's probably the biggest positive out of the game so far. This is one of the few games where I don't like fast traveling in.

Kuni

Game Collection (UK) seems to be shipping on Monday :(. They were pretty good for early orders, disappointing. Looks like Simply Games might be the way to go in the future. Thankfully I may have another lead for XV.

Taking a risk here , don't want to see anything, but i watched Kingsglaive and The anime series yesterday and it is has eased my concerns a lot about the main game.

Firstly, Kingslaive, The first two thirds is pretty enjoyable and actually a solid film. The last third falls a part a little bit, but it has eased my concerns about the tone of the game quite a lot. I was really impressed with how in general they merged all the different elements together to make it feel like one.

The anime, again, not great by any standards, but again, enjoyable and actually made me care about the characters who i was worried were going to be annoying. Good to see they have depth.

So..Roll on tuesday (or hopefully earlier)

Goli

On chapter 3, accumulated about 30k EXP points, rested a Galvin Quay and went from level 22 to 32. Feels good. Though I wonder if I'm overleveled for the story at this point? I haven't met Iris yet, but I got stuck doing side quests.

sappyday

『Inaba Resident』;225422495 said:
Really?
I wonder when it plays then. SE played it in the trailer and PD had it as its theme.

It played for a quick second when arriving in Altissia. But when you're walking around it some typical Italian song is playing. I haven't finished exploring all of it though (huge ass town. Amazing too.)

pashmilla

Banned
Simplygames has shipped. Boy oh boy. This will be a wild ride. With any luck I can blitz through it over the weekend and have the review-analysis thingy up for release date.

im a fuckin procrastinator, this will never happen

sappyday

Where do i buy the extra costumes if there any

Also please tell me we explore more of Altissia besides the area that the gondolas flow around.

Tyaren

nice! Enjoy :D
I wont get mine till official release date.

Aw, thank you. :) Stay strong!

Word of warning: one of the recommended videos is the final boss lol.

Yeah, got spoilered by that damn video too. I was on my PS4 when it happened. I thought me disabling video recommendations on my PC would carry over to my Youtube account being viewed on the PS4. Apparently not. XD

Though I had a strong hunch who the final boss was going to be anyway. I think I even overheard it some months ago in a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom