• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition announced (iOS/And/W10), same plot, Fall 2017

Redx508

FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION Announcement Trailer
here's the gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/videos/168883581?t=01h05m53s

---------------------
Mod Abuse: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/578/1578058/

Tabata sez:

- This started development 2 years ago after they released Episode Duscae. Was always planned to exist since the start of FFXV dev 4 years ago.
- No side quests and optional content, heavily story based, recreates all the important story scenes in FFXV.
- 10 chapters in total, first chapter is free, 360yen in Japan for each chapter, will have discount for bundle.
- About 2 hours per chapter, 20 hour game in total.

---------------------

not a joke

xDtGV9l.jpg

The FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION for iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices, to be released later this year, is an all-new adventure that retells the beloved story of FINAL FANTASY XV, giving fans and newcomers alike the freedom to journey through Eos whenever and from wherever they want. The mobile game features the main characters and story of the console version and newly-announced FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION, with an adorable art style and casual touch controls optimized for mobile devices. The main story is told across ten thrilling episodes, with all ten episodes available at launch and the first episode downloadable for free

Golnei

Gladiolus looks like a sloth.

All the potential styles to use to create simplified, cute characters; and they go with that?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
There was a "Final Fantasy XV Lite" rumor in that release date reveal conference leak.

It was the only thing that didn't show up from the leak (besides the PC version).

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Many they really perfected the art of milking one main title lol.

A 10 episode mobile retelling of FF15 with a hideous chibi artstyle... I literally couldn't think of a more unappealing idea. My fucking god.

Ydelnae

There was a "Final Fantasy XV Lite" rumor in that release date reveal conference leak.

It was the only thing that didn't show up from the leak (besides the PC version).

Yeah, people knew about this before. I was wondering how they would adapt the graphics to phone devices and actually laughed at the chibi interpretations of the characters.

Top Bottom