• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XV: The English Voice Cast

Wow, 6 minutes is kinda long for a cast video. At least we won't get any "cringe", "urgh" etc posts right away since they've to watch the entire video.

Edit: False alarm, it still happened.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the cast for all the dumb jrpg nonsense they're going to have to say with a straight face.

Wow, 6 minutes is kinda long for a cast video. At least we won't get any "cringe", "urgh" etc posts right away since they've to watch the entire video.

Edit: False alarm, it still happened.

The video went up 10 minutes earlier than this thread - I'd already watched it.

Prompto's VA looks like Ardyn and Ignis' VA looks like Old Gladio :eek:

Can't wait to see Iris' VA talk about her character with a straight face.

Asd202

So about Luna
it seems like she's paying time for Noctis to arrive and she's getting hurt by Leviathan in the process.

DKHF

The only of them I've heard of before is Matthew Mercer.

Some of the previously unseen (at least by me) footage shown there (like more with Luna) looked pretty good visually.

Hope they have one video for every dub. Please.

EDit: Luna sounds good. Rest sounds like reading from paper and not talking to each other.

Geg

Ah, I knew Cor sounded familiar in the 50 minute video from last week. I thought it might have been Nolan North at first; he sounded a lot like Vossler from FFXII.

raven777

Cqd3E9MUsAYO_cs.jpg:small

Kouriozan

What's worrying is that this game is supposed to be dubbed in multiple languages and there is still no news about it so far :(
I fear for the French dub.

Edit : wow at those PS1 era building in those pics.

Listonosh

I have to say, probably the one time where picking English as the default will be an easy choice for me. All of them sound pretty great IMO.

I'm shockingly ok with this voice cast. Not sure why people are so down on it.

They've yet to top XII cast and performance, though.

Logash

Luna footage was great and I loved seeing Noct with some more depth. Not as bad as all the other stuff I've seen with the English voices but I'm still not 100% sold on Promto.

sensui-tomo

best thing is seeing that ardyn's voice is the same from kingsglaive. Was hoping the only disconnect we'd have from that movie would be regis and luna's voice and it seems to be the case.

LOL at people commenting on the buildings. Is this Reddit? This reminds me of when someone posts a picture of a hot girl and people start commenting on some minuscule detail in the background instead of noticing the girl.

Top Bottom