• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem 2 Update

SACRED STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I call it 2, cause its all thats on US GBA F U!!!!!

GREAT KNIGHT AND SETH = GAME OVER FOR COMPETITION

Also that blue haired princess bitch joined so I had two pegasus knights but im all about survival of the fittest and my other pegasus knight won! owned!

Ranger X

I forgive you for this waste of time of a thread because you're playing a great game.

But don't try 8 of those today.

demi

Lol yeah that's what I meant, a totally different Fire Emblem because I spelled it wrong oh look you have an avatar from that game I wonder what side you're on huh April Fools now reveal your real avatar! I love it! Can't beat me! I win! Don't buy Sonic Rush!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I've only really played Path of Radiance out of the FE series... what makes it so bad compared to the other ones?

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
djtiesto said:
I've only really played Path of Radiance out of the FE series... what makes it so bad compared to the other ones?
Nothing. Demi is being a drama queen, yet again.

demi

Lame-Os! I eat you for lunch! I find you in the supermarket in the discounted goods! You're cheap! You lose! I love it!

Pellham

Banned
djtiesto said:

Nothing. PoR is better in every possible way than the GBA games. Demi's only complaint is the graphics and the ending. Which is pretty ****ing stupid.

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
Demi is the God. His word is unstopable

Come on boys, it's pretty clear that Demi is accepting Path of Radiance greattnes. He's just fooling with you...

Path of Radiance is one of the Top Nocht of the series, an one of the best games you can play now a days.

Top Bottom