• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes announced (mobile, f2p, screens, trailer, character vote, more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a 1-star* Arthur, smh But yes, that art style is perfect. lol Liking shots #2 and #3 a lot. #1 not HEROIC enough tho.

*(Wait, are there 1-stars? I only recall 3 through 5)
The orb pulls are 3* to 5* (it would be a very weird gacha game if this was not the case). The main characters you start with seem to be 2*. Hero battles seem to be 1* for normal 3* for hard?

DodgeDusk

ghL3Ida.jpg

Tough call between Anna and Marth, but I decided to go with Mr. Fire Emblem himself. If only I didn't miss a day...

Also, that second picture of Arthur reeks of heroism.

Vote 1: Mia RD
Vote 2: Nephenee PoR
Vote 3: Lute
Vote 4: Florina
Vote 5: Hector
Vote 6: Mia RD
Vote 7: Lute
Vote 8: Myrrh
Vote 9: Florina
Vote 10 : Tiki Awakening
Vote 11: Mia RD

did two extra votes for my girl Lute ...

And my last vote goes to Nowi just like all the others!

#TeamNowi will make it in the top ten!!!

and Nowi.
After all the whining here and seeing SliceSabre 's dedication.. how could i not?

I'm satisfied with who I chose.

Lute , Myrrh , Anna , Pent
Some really good choices in there

Dee Dee

I would like for us all to acknowledge how awesome and perfect this Codename Steam style is for Arthur.

Is that from a character introduction video I missed, or did I see the video, but completely ignored him? I agree that the art style is great by the way!
All in all I am fine with variety in the art as long as there are some really high highs in there. Always a shame about the unavoidable lows though. You never want it to happen to your favorite character.

My final tally:

DmyTnwG.png

I regret nothing.
(Should have voted for Kent, Sain, Silas or Stahl though at least once, because Cavaliers are cool and I always end up S-ranking them with my avatar when possible.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

PK Gaming

Final battle ballot:

FtRxDku.png

I was originally going to vote for Micaiah, but I remembered how much I cared about dear Leo at the very last moment so I had to pass on her. Sorry prodigy, I kinda let you down :x

I realize that my ballot was nearly completely useless, but I don't mind too much. Having to choose and reminisce about my favorites was a legitimately fun experience. Here's hoping I get them all early on in Heroes!

IceIpor

EDdahrz.jpg

Day 13! My all beefcake slate is now official. I'm glad I voted for a different character each day as I feel it's more fun to spread the love around. (If it were up to me, you wouldn't of been allowed to vote for the same person twice to begin with.)

This vote was a fun way to keep the fans engaged until the game's release, even if the results will be mostly typical. (Hoping RD Ike or Hector managed to get to the top spot.) Maybe we'll have more voting events in the future.
The one thing I hated about this ballot is that there were too many beefcakes to choose from. I want to recognize them all!

Final battle ballot:

FtRxDku.png

I was originally going to vote for Micaiah, but I remembered how much I cared about dear Leo at the very last moment so I had to pass on her. Sorry prodigy, I kinda let you down :x

I realize that my ballot was nearly completely useless, but I don't mind too much. Having to choose and reminisce about my favorites was a legitimately fun experience. Here's hoping I get them all early on in Heroes!

I completely forgot about Rutger. Damn, he was a beast in 6.

Vote 1: Mia RD
Vote 2: Nephenee PoR
Vote 3: Lute
Vote 4: Florina
Vote 5: Hector
Vote 6: Mia RD
Vote 7: Lute
Vote 8: Myrrh
Vote 9: Florina
Vote 10 : Tiki Awakening
Vote 11: Mia RD

did two extra votes for my girl Lute ...

and Nowi.
After all the whining here and seeing SliceSabre 's dedication.. how could i not?
You are a good person.

btw another vote for Nowi cause I vote at work and home. Double points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom