• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Can't think of a B passive to give RobinM. He already has Triangle Adept 3 and shits on Takumi completely.

There is a free 4* CorrinF for Android users as a login bonus.

Free units if you have a specific phone type? That's really bullshit to be perfectly honest. Give it to everyone for free or give iPhone users a different unit for free.

Can some other iOS player try and see if you can get it by logging your account onto an android device? If so, I'll try to see if I can scrounge up an old one. If not, I'll just be sad

I'd have to redownload Nox to even be able to try this. I'll do it later once I'm back home.

ggx2ac

Lame, earlier I had spent 5000+ Crystals leveling up Ninian from 22 to 30 because of how low her attack power and now 1.5x exp gain comes back...

Hooked up Eirika with Rally Defense, so she can boost Attack (+3), Speed (+4) and Defense (+4) in a single turn

We in business

This is a good idea, I rarely use Pivot so goodbye Nowi.

I also replaced Hone Attack on my Female Corrin with Spur Attack to go even further buffing Nino.

Can anyone help me figure out what to put on Sanaki? She has a B slot open and a utility slot taken up by harsh command which kind of sucks. I'm debating giving her Iceberg as a special (boosts by 50% of res and she has 34).

I thought coming up with this shit would be easy but I've yet to transfer a single skill lol

macklelol

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/842636612257251328
C7Gldc1V4AEn4bh.jpg
Looks like they revealed who's gonna be the arena bonus units for next week.

PK Gaming

Lame, earlier I had spent 5000+ Crystals leveling up Ninian from 22 to 30 because of how low her attack power and now 1.5x exp gain comes back...

This is a good idea, I rarely use Pivot so goodbye Nowi.

I also replaced Hone Attack on my Female Corrin with Spur Attack to go even further buffing Nino.

Is that your only Nowi? I wouldn't be so quick to get rid of her, since I feel that she's the strongest unit in the game atm.

(You could trash an oboro or something)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sölf;232234131 said:
FUCKING FINALLY! This only took god knows how many pulls. I was up to 4% or even 4.25%. I have 1 orb left and won't pull anything for the forseeable future.

Congrats . she is great (dont have her yet).

ggx2ac

I have a +spd -def Marth. Kinda thinking putting darting blow on him but for the special: Luna or Moonbow?

My Eirika has Darting Blow and Moonbow. Moonbow has done well enough to take out some enemies in one round because of triggering.

That's why I was wondering if I should've​ used +3 speed for when I'd also get attacked. Basically my Eirika took out Ryoma in one round when Ryoma initiated attack although I did have enough speed to hit him twice.

And then another round I beat a Lucina I think in one round thanks to Moonbow when I initiated attack.

champloo

I have a +spd -def Marth. Kinda thinking putting darting blow on him but for the special: Luna or Moonbow?

Moonbow seems to be a bit more favored. Suppose you are attacking a melee unit and you can double. Moonbow is gonna trigger on the second hit. Which can help you secure an ORKO. (However, if you were taking down the enemy with 2 hit anyway, Moonbow becomes an overkill)

FeD.nL

My Eirika has Darting Blow and Moonbow. Moonbow has done well enough to take out some enemies in one round because of triggering.

That's why I was wondering if I should've​ used +3 speed for when I'd also get attacked. Basically my Eirika took out Ryoma in one round when Ryoma initiated attack although I did have enough speed to hit him twice.

And then another round I beat a Lucina I think in one round thanks to Moonbow when I initiated attack.

Moonbow seems to be a bit more favored. Suppose you are attacking a melee unit and you can double. Moonbow is gonna trigger on the second hit. Which can help you secure an ORKO. (However, if you were taking down the enemy with 2 hit anyway, Moonbow becomes an overkill)

Thanks! Moonbow it is then.

Perhaps Fury instead of Darting Blow though?

_Legacy_

I don't know. It's hard deciding on things like Fury and Life and Death because of the risks you get for using them.

That would replace Close Counter though, do you want to do that?

Ah damn, thought it was a B skill. Thanks, I didn't see that.

Edit: opted for Vantage instead, let the fun times roll in Arena.

I had a Cordelia lying around so I gave Robin Triangle Adept 2. With Hone Attack he still can't kill neutral Takumi (does 38 damage so -HP and -Res only). With Adept 3 it'd do 40 though but I knew I didn't have enough SP to afford to unlock so Roy is safe for the moment.

Seems like if you absolutely wanna nuke Takumi guaranteed you'd need Adept 3 on top of a +Atk nature and Hone Attack. He does 0 damage at that point though more or less.

Getting Robin in a position to tank him is another matter entirely though. Especially that stupid 2 bridge map.

Mupod

Random FCorrin is neat. My existing 4* one has shit stats.

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/842636612257251328

Looks like they revealed who's gonna be the arena bonus units for next week.

looks like Ursula is gonna remain my best bet unless I find a Ninian.

I'm leveling Eliwood, Gunter and Jeigan together, and Ursula is level 40 4*. I fed her an Odin for Blarblade (normal, not +) and Moonbow but she needs more SP to buy the skills. I figure once she's running around with +34 attack it won't be hard to get the SP for Moonbow.

I'm actually having a lot of fun with these goobers, Clarine is subbing in for Ursula as my fourth cavalry while leveling. Everybody is buffed to hell, can move super fast and can take tons of hits. Once matchmaking is changed to take star level into account I wonder if leaving this squad at 4* with Ursula will be able to get me even half decent scores, because it'd be easy mode.

Sölf;232234131 said:
FUCKING FINALLY! This only took god knows how many pulls. I was up to 4% or even 4.25%. I have 1 orb left and won't pull anything for the forseeable future.
I wanted to pull her too, but I'm satisfied with the Azura I got today. Still really want Jaffar though.

_Legacy_

What are people's thoughts on giving Swordbreaker to Lucina? I think that would work well. Also Pivot on Effie, that way, she could jump to the front line a lot easier

Mupod

I have a question.

Is it still stupid hard to get SP on a character that is already max level?

You only get 3 SP per kill of a 35+ unit, if that's what you mean. If you use the unit in arena actively that piles up, but yeah it's still gonna be a while until my Lucina has Fury and Vantage.

anyways, finally got Ursula's Blarblade and tried her out with both cavalry buffs. It works exactly as expected, +30 damage from the buffs total on top of Deathblow and the -5 res she inflicts naturally. 69 damage on a neutral unit is just goofy, and I only have her at 4*. 40,000 feathers for 6 more damage on top of that seemed like a bad investment, but I'm sure someone will do it.

I don't mind pulling on blue still because a lot of blue units seem to have good skills. I actually want more Odins now, lol. Of course I just found my fourth 4* Robin instead...what happens if you get a 4* unit to +10? Does it cost nothing to go to 5*?

Mathematics

Neo Member
Is there gonna be a way to get the grand hero battle units after the events close?

So far no. I'm a bit salty I don't have an extra Ursula to burn

I don't mind pulling on blue still because a lot of blue units seem to have good skills. I actually want more Odins now, lol. Of course I just found my fourth 4* Robin instead...what happens if you get a 4* unit to +10? Does it cost nothing to go to 5*?

Should still cost 17k feathers. Each + should knock off 300 to advance.

Bovine

Neo Member
LOL

I already had 4 FCorrins. Oh well, I'm keeping these orbs for pulls in the next new character banner, I burned myself going for Ninian (and Eirika before that) and I don't really feel like going through that again.

Mupod

Wait a sec, I completely forgot about inheriting Rally abilities. Is there any reason not to just put a whole array of buffs on my people? I have SO many 3* Oboros that could be handing out Rally Defense. And a Gaius I will never use otherwise.

There's also abilities like Draw Back as well. The nice thing is these abilities don't require high star level and are easy to inherit.

So far no. I'm a bit salty I don't have an extra Ursula to burn

Should still cost 17k feathers. Each + should knock off 300 to advance.

oh, I forgot it goes off of how much they cost to release, not promote.

Firemind

Wait a sec, I completely forgot about inheriting Rally abilities. Is there any reason not to just put a whole array of buffs on my people? I have SO many 3* Oboros that could be handing out Rally Defense. And a Gaius I will never use otherwise.

There's also abilities like Draw Back as well. The nice thing is these abilities don't require high star level and are easy to inherit.
The downside is that the AI doesn't really know how to efficiently use Rallies. You probably just want 4x Pivot (unless dance) in your defense team.

750 to inherit a + weapon and its predecessor, 225 for an assist, 450 - 1200 for a special and predecessor(s) (Aether's inheritable and requires Luna/Sol, right?), 315 - 630 to inherit a passive...If you want to fully customize a character, it'll involve quite a bit of killing~ 'Course, I question the usefulness of a character that needs that much effort. :p

Maybe they should make badges exchangeable for SP? I don't know about you guys, but I'm not gonna be promoting 32 heroes to 5* with all my badges any time soon...

Mupod

The downside is that the AI doesn't really know how to efficiently use Rallies. You probably just want 4x Pivot (unless dance) in your defense team.

yeah good point, Robin gets me a lot of defenses and it wouldn't do to have him get stuck in an AI loop where he does nothing but buff the wrong character.

I'm mostly just planning for the case where I don't find a decent green soon. I have a 3* +atk Nino so Rally abilities would make it extremely easy to get quadruple buffs on her. Promoting a low star level character is actually attractive to me right now because of all the extra SP.

50 orbs deep chasing Ninian, I can fall back on Olivia if necessary. But jesus fuck stop giving me Subakis and Oboros and Robins. I'd be happy with Odins.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Can someone tell me if I'm onto something?

I was thinking that Ephriam has decent atk and def, but his low speed is his main problem. My Ephriam is +HP -atk, which makes him even tankier.

Would it make sense to turn him into a physical tank with buffing abilities? Defense 3 would take his defense close to 40, and Wary Fighter would get around his low speed - it's not like he's going to double anyone anyway. He'd probably be almost as tanky as an armored unit, but without the movement disadvantage.

I could replace his C skill with some adjacent speed buff as well to turn him into Eirika with a lance, though I'm not sure about that since Threaten Def is a pretty good skill in itself.

So Eirika with Fury 3 becomes incredibly tanky. Going to put Fortify Resistance on Eldigan to boost her Resistance to over 30. Should make baiting mages easier.

Anything I can put in her B slot to make her more effective attacking?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Do level ups even matter since lv 40 stats are fixed outside of +/- stats?

Nope, not at all.

750 to inherit a + weapon and its predecessor, 225 for an assist, 450 - 1200 for a special and predecessor(s) (Aether's inheritable and requires Luna/Sol, right?), 315 - 630 to inherit a passive...If you want to fully customize a character, it'll involve quite a bit of killing~ 'Course, I question the usefulness of a character that needs that much effort. :p

Maybe they should make badges exchangeable for SP? I don't know about you guys, but I'm not gonna be promoting 32 heroes to 5* with all my badges any time soon...

My Takumi had over 800 SP somehow. I guess using him on every team has paid off. If only I had another 5* range unit besides him (and the recently acquired Olwen). Speaking of Olwen, I totally underestimated her. With buffs she has been doing really well in Arena for me and I'd use her outside of the bonus period (but BST is pretty low).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom