• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quonny

I'm new to the series ( been meaning to buy awakening for years ). I got my head around the Colour Triangle (still need to look at a diagram ha) and i sailed through chapter 1 easy enough.

Is there a weapon triangle as well?

It's one and the same.

Swords are red, axes are green, spears are blue.

If it helps, think of it like Fire Swords beat Wind Axes beat Ice Spears beat Fire Swords. That's how I remember it.

Yu Narukami

I don't really understand how damage scales in this game, my Maria has the same magic points as my Tharja, I thaught her an attack that has the same dmg as Tharja's attack but her real dmg ingame is nowhere near Tharja's.

And Tiki is a beast, why? Her stats are good but not that good, idk guyz
I feel the same about Tiki. The one I have has really low HP. She's supposed to learn an AOE attack. Oh well, I can't reroll anyway.

Fireblend

Banned
Think I'm gonna upgrade the castle completely to get it out of the way. Pulling more characters is super tempting but I have a solid team now. I can wait T_T

Eggiem

Maria 4 Star
Tiki 4 Star
Zelcher 4 Star
Florina 4 Star
Nowi 5 Star

So.....should I reroll this waifu group, or not?

exfatal

did you guys know that you could use your platinum coins to get orbs and crystals for Fire Emblem Heros? not sure if those are useful but there are other goodies there as well.

Got Lyn in my first pull, super psyched. Pulled some other characters I enjoy too but what the hell did they do to my boy Eliwood's art?

keQ4B3p.jpg

How are people getting enough orbs for 5 summons from doing the first 3 missions?

I only get 18. You need 20. o_O

You get two more as a log in bonus.

Downloaded, it runs perfectly well on my 1GB android, don't know what that 2GB stuff was about. It's pretty decent, battles are quick, controls are responsive, I'm pretty happy so far. Haven't done my first roll yet tho.

Also, that loadscreen music is the cheesiest thing in the universe.

Got Lyn in my first pull, super psyched. Pulled some other characters I enjoy too but what the hell did they do to my boy Eliwood's art?

The shading is odd (or at least dramatically different) and he's kind of over-ornamented, but otherwise I can dig it.

It's one and the same.

If it helps, think of it like Fire Swords beat Wind Axes beat Ice Spears beat Fire Swords. That's how I remember it.

Ahh ok, it is that i just got different characters within the same colour with different types of weapon. i.e sword and a square thing, which i presume is a scroll/magic. On a map within the first chapter there is a quite a few long range enemies which toughened up the fight since most of team were close ranged so i presumed there is different weapon classes too.

StayDead

Is it worth rerolling when I got a 5 star Marth and 4 star Kachua (Catria)?

Kachua is a goddess in this game. Damn her art is incredible.

Also to reroll, you don't need to reinstall, just clear the data for the app on Android.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Later levels get expensive, 11 stamina for a single battle in chapter 8.

Ponn

Banned
I rolled Camilla, Olivia, Tiki, Fredrick and Niles. Should I keep them? I'm kinda happy about getting Camilla and Niles together because I hooked them two up in my Fates play through.

Camilla was 5*, only one

Addi

It's one and the same.

I asked about this earlier, but nobody answered: What about other weapons, bow and arrow, magic etc.? There seem to be other differences than just colours. Like armours protecting against arrows. Also, what's the match up if I use fire with Tiki (red) against a sword (red)?
and what does grey colour mean?

Should I just always use 20 orbs for pulls? I'm not gonna fuck around with energy, and I upgraded the castle 3 times and it seems to be over leveling me pretty quick, so just hero pulls should be my goal right?

So I just completed the tutorial and have 17 of these rainbow-orbs, which of the two banners should I pull from?

Do the 3 prologue quests to get 20, for a full 5 pull

RR30

Finally found the app and it says my device isn't supported. FML. Considering how sick I am it's just not my day.

Falchion

Quick question; I have an Android phone and tablet, if I download it on both can I sync my progress so I can play on one and then pick up on the other?

Caim

Is it worth rerolling when I got a 5 star Marth and 4 star Kachua (Catria)?

Kachua is a goddess in this game. Damn her art is incredible.

Also to reroll, you don't need to reinstall, just clear the data for the app on Android.

Marth is pretty amazing, his Falchion makes his attacks effective against all types, dragons, and recovers 10HP every 3 turns.

Omnicent

Later levels get expensive, 11 stamina for a single battle in chapter 8.

Eats a bowl of Krill
Doesn't sound like a problem to me.
Just finished chapter 5. My Lyn and Roy tear things up while Sheena just shrugs everything off.
Also healers are good in this game. AoE speed buff, attack debuffs, and good damge. My cleric bodied a general unit

Quonny

I asked about this earlier, but nobody answered: What about other weapons, bow and arrow, magic etc.? There seem to be other differences than just colours. Like armours protecting against arrows. Also, what's the match up if I use fire with Tiki (red) against a sword (red)?
and what does grey colour mean?

Same color against same color = normal damage.

Grey = bow and arrow = useful against flying, weak against armored (I think, not sure how it works in this version, haven't found a way to see who is heavy armored vs not.), neutral against everything else.

The book is for magic, same rules apply as weapons. Anything red does more damage against anything green, and so on.

nin1000

Banned
Rolled some trash heroes in the beginning of the day and now farmed up to 30.

what should i do with the orbs ?

call another batch of heroes ?

Sorry for that dumb question but i still dont know what to do with the orbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom