• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Welcomes The Blue Lion House in Latest Trailer

Mista

Banned

Today, a new trailer went out that introduces Prince Dimitri and the Blue Lion House

Dimitri is the leader of the Blue Lion House. He enjoys combat training and hates anything that needs a fragile sticker to be shipped in the mail. The Lions view the virtues of strength and chivalry as the best to aim for. Dimitri and his kin come from the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus, which is situated in the freezing north.

Alongside Dimitri, the trailer gives us a look at a few other students of the house. Dedue is shown first and he has an affinity for both gardening and protecting his prince. He’s shown wielding massive gauntlets in the trailer, which makes me think he’s going to be a physical force to be reckoned with. Sylvain is one of Dimitri’s best friends who the Prince describes as a “skirt-chaser”. Ingrid rounds out the characters introduced here. She’s another of Dimitri’s childhood friends and does a much better job of extolling the values of her house than that flirt Sylain.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Really, looking forward to this, it’s been a while since I played FE game on console and base on the new info it’s going be long game, it should keep me busy until August when games like Astral Chain, Control and Oninaki arrives.

Top Bottom