• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Angry Video Game Nerd episode was released 20 years ago

ReyBrujo

Best episode is his Nintendo Power episode. His Earthbound episode is REALLY good too

And his FF6 one as well, even calling it the greatest video game of all time. Looks like he really took the time for the RPGs. I am obviously waiting for his take on Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana.

SJRB

Gold Member
On the one hand it was super cool seeing these old school games and it was fun seeing him trash some of the dogshit games that were released then. Plus he has an insane amount of knowledge about these games which is legit interesting.

On the other hand his fixation with pee and poo jokes is just not my style of comedy, man.

In any case he should create a Twitch channel and stream his reviews 24/7.

Last edited:

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
It was was released on May 25, 2004. Youtube version in 2006:

He is one of the early gaming Youtubers and is still going. I haven't watched all the episodes from the last 5 years but I'm glad he is still making videos. Some great newer ones are Drake of the 99 Dragons and Seaman. I have been rewatching his old videos recently. This is one of the first ones I remember seeing:

Still watch him. I discovered him on the now gone game trailers website.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
He should shave it :messenger_pensive:

FgYaFiVXEAMji5_
Him and Day9TV are the two people who need to shave their head the most and grow a beard.

Day9 recently buzzed the head but needs to embrace a big beard to hide the double chin.

Jsisto

Living legend as far as I’m concerned. The AVGN videos would have been right at home on Adult Swim. Now I want to rewatch some of the classics.

Friends got together and drove to another town to find Rolling Rock Beer because of the Nerd. We eventually found it. The drive was fun but the beer was not.

Reactions: RNG
Top Bottom