• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

first Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 teaser

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like

The #1 selling game on PSN every year still has HALF of its players on the PS4.

The PS6 will be out in about hmmmm 3 years? I'll be interested to see how PS6 owners will feel that their game will be held back by PS4 levels of technology (Switch 2) due to contractual obligation with Nintendo.

Last edited:

nani17

are in a big trouble
Dude STFU I will scream if I get to raid Saddam's palace in CoD. I just want CoD games to come back to reality ever so slightly again, while still being over the top and epic.
I remember a while back there was talk of the game being set during the Gulf War when he was in power and heavily involved in that conflict

I remember a while back there was talk of the game being set during the Gulf War when he was in power and heavily involved in that conflict
I bet the plot will revolve around Saddam's WMD's being Nova 6 gas from previous games lol.

Which, I'm not the biggest fan of. But nevertheless it keeps coming back because they can never dream up an original campaign anymore.

I just hope some of the missions will look sick as shit.

Top Bottom