• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First GTA4 pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

projectLondonSkies023.png

Is this legit? 2 legit 2 quit (hey hey!)?

If that is real, WOW. Fabulouso Rockstar.

Mooreberg

They never release screenshots this far before the release date. It is at least a much better fake than the last one.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
project london skyline ... that's why it's a photoshopped picture of somewhere in the US! makes perfect sense!

X26

Banned
Doubt it, althoguh this thread reminds me of how before a GTA release, the build-up is almost as much fun as the games themselves.

hitoshi

Yeah, and they announced that they are not chasing again the urban gangster theme, the new name shows that really well:

Rape B!tch Murder Street

aparisi2274

no matter how good this game looks, if they still give the characters glove hands, I am gonna be pissed... I want them to have some F-uckin fingers

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Do people really expect Rockstar to go for a more photorealstic approach? I've always kind of assumed that they'd used extra visual power to more closely achieve the style they use in the cover art.

X26

Banned
AniHawk said:
I want to be able to go into buildings and hold people hostage in GTA IV.

I just hope accessable buildings are like GTA:VC's pizza restaurant & ammuantion, rather than GTA:SA ammunation, restaurants, etc.

Amir0x

Banned
BrandNew said:
I hate threads like these.

I don't know or even care, GTA games don't go it for me.

If you don't know or care, don't click the ****ing thread.

Edit: Also this shit is fake as hell

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
kaching said:
Do people really expect Rockstar to go for a more photorealstic approach? I've always kind of assumed that they'd used extra visual power to more closely achieve the style they use in the cover art.
True, I doubt they will go super realistic on us. But I dont think they will go to the other end of the spectrum either, GTA has never looked like a full cel-shaded cartoon even in the 2-d version. I think the semi-realistic look with cartoon like proportions has always worked for gta.

btw, has everyone forgot what the getaway looks like? looks ages better than that screenshot.

ps3gateway3jp3ih.jpg

BELIEVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom