• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at Godzilla vs Kong

ManaByte

Gold Member
From the back of the toy packaging:

EdOWNBuXgAAewxf

edit: removed what i thought would be a funny video of a monkey being dumb with a lizard, motherfucker starts eating the lizard fuck that shit

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Godzilla's only chance of survival is his laser beam/breath. A charged laser could take out one of Kong's limbs.

In a straight up fight, Kong would win.

Based on the last few movies, Kong should be significantly smaller than Godzilla.

Also Godzilla has nuclear breath and is impervious to nuclear blasts. There's really no world where Kong could even get close enough to succeed here. Doesn't really matter how strong Kong is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 888
Based on the last few movies, Kong should be significantly smaller than Godzilla.

Also Godzilla has nuclear breath and is impervious to nuclear blasts. There's really no world where Kong could even get close enough to succeed here. Doesn't really matter how strong Kong is.

There's a few minor lines in Skull Island about Kong actually being only a young member of his species, and that he'd be a hell of a lot bigger once fully grown, but yeah, there's no way, even if Kong was twice Godzilla's size, that the nuclear dinosaur isn't coming out on top.

Aggelos

Well, see you later Alligator...

The only thing I can say right now is...
In Scanline VFX we trust

and in MPC we trust

and in Weta, we trust as well

APEX-header-desktop.jpg

Last edited:
I hope this happens:
gvpz_kingkong1.gif
Just one moment in an glorious cornfest. The remake has a lot to live up to!

Highlights:
00:52 Kong pelts Godzilla with styrofoam boulder.
01:13 Godzilla gets excited like a little girl
01:25 Poor Kong confused and just walks away
02:12 The military launches Operation Slip 'n Slide
04:52 Kong throws a rock so hard he accidentally front flips into a cliff.
05:56 Kong falls for Godzilla's fake out, gets stop motion dropkicked.
06:55 Kong gets revived by lighting(!)
07:40 The scene that immortalized this movie, aka Godzilla at the dentist

HarryKS

Why are 2 good guys fighting?

I predict that they'll engage into a little scuffle and predictably team up to take down another big bad.

Top Bottom