• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at Mr Freeze (Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League)

Js562

Sad GIF

Trash ass design. Joker and now Mr freeze is confused.

Garibaldi

I play through the Arkham series every year. Including Origins, which I thoroughly enjoy. I've bought about 3 copies of each title on various platforms. Christ I even played through Gotham Knights. I might have a couple of copies of it too across PC and console. I even have the side scrolling Blackgate spin off on two bloody platforms.

I've not gone near this trash game. Now this? What the fuck are they thinking? I'm their perfect audience and they are fucking this up so badly. Why?

Last edited:
If you thought the four playable villains of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League were already a lot to juggle, get ready for Task Force X to grow. Rocksteady is planning to release four new characters over the next year of updates, with Joker already announced as the first to arrive in March, just take a look at M.Freeze coming at Season 2:

vOeRkQq.png

With Freeze seeming like a lock, it's worth considering the rest of Ross' leaked lineup: season 3's Lawless, a somewhat obscure character who was in the Suicide Squad during World War 2, and season 4's Deathstroke. I don't know what to make of Lawless, but Deathstroke sounds like a good pull if Rocksteady can properly differentiate him from Deadshot.
He's got some frost tips, that is for sure. I mean, I can kinda see it working. It's like they don;t want him to look to chiseled for a scientist character.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
If you thought the four playable villains of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League were already a lot to juggle, get ready for Task Force X to grow. Rocksteady is planning to release four new characters over the next year of updates, with Joker already announced as the first to arrive in March, just take a look at M.Freeze coming at Season 2:

vOeRkQq.png

With Freeze seeming like a lock, it's worth considering the rest of Ross' leaked lineup: season 3's Lawless, a somewhat obscure character who was in the Suicide Squad during World War 2, and season 4's Deathstroke. I don't know what to make of Lawless, but Deathstroke sounds like a good pull if Rocksteady can properly differentiate him from Deadshot.

Former North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il is Mr Freeze?

Kim_Jong-il_on_24_August_2011_%28cropped%29.jpg

Why the hell are they even still continuing with the development. Don’t they get that the game is dead and there is no way many people will revisit it after the super bad Joker DLC?

Are they seriously still believe in a miracle and that the game becomes somehow successful???

winjer

Gold Member
Why the hell are they even still continuing with the development. Don’t they get that the game is dead and there is no way many people will revisit it after the super bad Joker DLC?

Are they seriously still believe in a miracle and that the game becomes somehow successful???

The people at WB have fallen into the Sunk cost fallacy.
It might take them a while to realize their error and pull out.

Ulysses 31

Don't think devs can just cut and run with most GAAS games and there's usually a contractual obligation to support it for a certain time.

TrebleShot

Deep sigh, this shit is going to get worse and worse isn't it.
Not an ounce of cool about it, which is ironic really.

Of course it’ll be a huge success once “modern audiences” kick in. Unfortunately that audience doesn’t exist, but let them dream…

FeralEcho

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Dude I can't with that model,this industry has become a parody of itself, that's the only explanation.

Whoever designed that ridiculous model should be ashamed of themselves as a person for taking this career path because they are an embarassment to the word "artist".

The industry's trajectory into this woke garbage madness... It was upsetting at first,then it became sad,now its just hilarious and I'm just waiting for it to crash and burn already cuz it's clear we're heading there eventually.

A reset is clearly in order to purge the industry of these mentally challenged freaks.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Dude I can't with that model,this industry has become a parody of itself, that's the only explanation.

Whoever designed that ridiculous model should be ashamed of themselves as a person for taking this career path because they are an embarassment to the word "artist".

The industry's trajectory into this woke garbage madness... It was upsetting at first,then it became sad,now its just hilarious and I'm just waiting for it to crash and burn already cuz it's clear we're heading there eventually.

A reset is clearly in order to purge the industry of these mentally challenged freaks.

Yep, seems all DEI infected companies need to (and definitely will) die, and from the ashes new studios will rise without this crap. Problem for the already infected companies is that they can not reverse the ship because of DEI loan obligations, so the only thing they can do is to hit the iceberg as hard as possible, and then sink as quickly as possible.

Top Bottom