• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at Mr Freeze (Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League)

vaSHene.jpeg

???? Maybe…

They should’ve said fuck it and just do the Arnold version or the creepy slim old man from the animated series’

Fake edit: that Pat Butcher is almost spot on lol

tkscz

If you thought the four playable villains of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League were already a lot to juggle, get ready for Task Force X to grow. Rocksteady is planning to release four new characters over the next year of updates, with Joker already announced as the first to arrive in March, just take a look at M.Freeze coming at Season 2:

vOeRkQq.png

With Freeze seeming like a lock, it's worth considering the rest of Ross' leaked lineup: season 3's Lawless, a somewhat obscure character who was in the Suicide Squad during World War 2, and season 4's Deathstroke. I don't know what to make of Lawless, but Deathstroke sounds like a good pull if Rocksteady can properly differentiate him from Deadshot.
What's that bit of cloth on the left shoulder for? This design looks terrible from every angle. Giving Mr. Freeze hair looks awful, especially this style. Besides the random cloth, there is no reason for the fuzz around the neck, his entire thing is he NEEDS to stay cold, having the fuzz indicates and need to be warm. The gender ambiguity is bad enough in the face but the crotch looks distinctly like a panty line and camel toe.

Also are there enough players to make this worth it? I mean, I understand content was promised but I'm surprised WB is allowing it considering the huge loss they took on this game. Though not wanting to be sued by those who are still playing may be worth the cost to get this out there.

Alebrije

This is a joke, right ? That model makes Arnold's Mr Freeze look like at Bad ass villian when in reality is also a lame / joke Mr F.

Since when Mr.F uses that kind of glassess and has hair?

Last edited:

Lokaum D+

This is a joke, right ? That model makes Arnold's Mr Freeze look like at Bad ass villian when in reality is also a lame / joke Mr F.

Since when Mr.F uses that kind of glassess and has hair?
Since they/them has to pay for student loan now and at the same time save some money for soy milk, while fighting against the patriachy of mrs. Brainiac.

Last edited:

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
If you thought the four playable villains of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League were already a lot to juggle, get ready for Task Force X to grow. Rocksteady is planning to release four new characters over the next year of updates, with Joker already announced as the first to arrive in March, just take a look at M.Freeze coming at Season 2:

vOeRkQq.png

With Freeze seeming like a lock, it's worth considering the rest of Ross' leaked lineup: season 3's Lawless, a somewhat obscure character who was in the Suicide Squad during World War 2, and season 4's Deathstroke. I don't know what to make of Lawless, but Deathstroke sounds like a good pull if Rocksteady can properly differentiate him from Deadshot.
9evrJC.gif

Durin

Man, they must have had some serious brain drain over the years, because they went from peak character design to utter garbage. Not to mention just graphically looking worse in areas than Arkham Knight.

Feel like we're going to be hearing about layoffs in Rocksteady's future.

YuLY

I'm just spent man. I really cared about this industry, it is the only true hobby that I have (gaming), I'm at a point where I dont even get angry anymore, I'm just done. It seems western devs are nutjobs these days, no normal human on the horizon that just wants to make a good game with a great story, it's all about pushing a message. Maybe a crash is the answer, I dunno. This is too much.

I'm just spent man. I really cared about this industry, it is the only true hobby that I have (gaming), I'm at a point where I dont even get angry anymore, I'm just done. It seems western devs are nutjobs these days, no normal human on the horizon that just wants to make a good game with a great story, it's all about pushing a message. Maybe a crash is the answer, I dunno. This is too much.
I feel that but there is some really talented and crazy passionate about gaming AA and Indie studios. If (or when) AAA shops fall under the weight of their own narcissism, greed, and dumb fucking decisions, there will be awesome devs that will grow and make the next classics.

I really felt similar to your post. Though, the moment I left being so dependent on the AAAs for gaming options (not saying that's your case), I became excited about the hobby again and hopeful for the future of it.

Now, all we need is for the clown cars to pile up and crash. Bring a lawn chair and fill them coolers up.

Last edited:

Ozzie666

Who approved this design? Least it's not as bad as the fable trailer main character .. but it's pretty dam close?
Sure there is some good source material they could reference to be more true to the character.

Top Bottom