• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at Mr Freeze (Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League)

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
lol, its like a parody......They/Them Freeze
lol it really is like a parody.

“Oh shit, how can we save our retarded woke live service game that nobody likes?”

“I know, let’s add a really popular Batman villain! And we’ll do a gender swap! But we’ll make her really fugly and mannish so she’s as appalling to the male gaze as possible. That’ll really help win back our core audience!!”

Lunarorbit

Wtf? What is that character design? Is he supposed to be Asian? A guy? Or a girl?

And the colors... it fits in their hyper colors scheme but boy is that ugly

SaintALia

Lol, NGL, this threw me for a loop. I'm not mad at it being 'Mrs Fries', I mean hell, there are so many variants of villains and heroes, a female Fries is like whatever.

NVM, just an odd design to me.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
If you want a preview of how bad the content for Suicide Squad currently is and undoubtedly will be with Freeze, Luke Stevens checked out the most recent "big" update which is episode 2 of the Joker season.

N30RYU

Gold Member
Lets hope this just will be the final nail to a bad game and they start working on something good.

Oppoi

This whole thing it's just so easy... there!, I just made the character even better...
K51rwfz.png

DarkBatman

SBI’s Employee of the Year
By now I'm sure Rocksteady wants to see how long they can screw over the fans and Warner Bros. Gaming until someone storms into their studio and stops them. There is no other reason that would justify such a hideous design... except maybe a 10 meter fall that caused a terrible gash to the head.

Last edited:
Top Bottom