• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at THE FLASH [Extended trailer in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrow and Flash the new World's Finest. Fuck those other two guys.

Yeah! I've said that a few times, but I'd love if in this universe, Flash and Arrow are basically Superman and Batman. Representing the two different types of heroes, The Cape and The Cowl.

These two... ARE THE WORLD'S FINEST.

Tanned-

Banned
that was pretty fucking awesome

wish barry would bulk up a bit more though :/

queue the "he's a runner they're supposed to be lean" crowd

image.php

runners are lean

Mariolee

Holy crap, that was incredible.

I need to start watching Arrow this summer to catch up on Flash. The dude who's playing the Flash looks perfect.

Also, I know I ask this a lot, but is any of this connected to the DC movie universe? Shit looks better than Agents of SHIELD that's for sure.

I knew I was going to get the geekiest smile on my face whatever they showed. Can't wait.

The song is"Birth" by 30 Seconds to Mars. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ8uspgf7vs

Thanks!

Looks neat. Being hearing a lot of hype about Arrow, too. Is it really that good?

Yes. Season 1 is great (slow start, but ends fantastically), Season 2 is amazing.

I need to start watching Arrow this summer to catch up on Flash. The dude who's playing the Flash looks perfect.

Also, I know I ask this a lot, but is any of this connected to the DC movie universe? Shit looks better than Agents of SHIELD that's for sure.

Nope. It's own thing.

Zero315

Banned

There's been a rumor that WB is waiting to see the reaction to The Flash before making a decision about bringing it into the movie universe.

They already introduced Barry Allen on Arrow this season in a two episode arc and the actor was really good in the role.

Shaanyboi

Banned
There's been a rumor that WB is waiting to see the reaction to The Flash before making a decision about bringing it into the movie universe.

The already introduced Barry Allen on Arrow this season in a two episode arc and the actor was really good in the role.

Well, here's hoping for a great season 1.
They fucking better merge them.

Mariolee

They already introduced Barry Allen on Arrow this season in a two episode arc and the actor was really good in the role.

Aww hell yiss.

Dalek

Oh man he looks perfect. The Speed Force effect looks perfect. I remember when everything was announced, everyone was skeptical, but when Grant showed up on Arrow all fears were gone-he nailed the role. He's so likable and the fact that the two shows are linked gives them so much potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom