• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Photo Of Bruce Campbell In Costume From "Ash Vs The Evil Dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
couple more photos.

Wo4IUmz.jpg

phR9pHp.jpg

Needs more blood!

But man, that shot of Bruce with the chainsaw is awesome.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Yeah Bruce is getting old but he looks much more in shape than he did for much of Burn Notice. Looking good.

I thought he looked just fine in Burn Notice. He may have even weighed a bit more in the Spider-Man movies.

In any case, this is awesome. I'm looking forward to this.

I love the first movie just because its a bunch of kids who have zero experience in acting or film making. Lots of interesting line reads from the whole cast.

Kevin

They managed to make Bruce Campbell look practically 20 years younger going by those pictures. He's lost a lot of weight and obvious makeup and dying his hair helps create the impression that he's younger but you know what? IT WORKS!

Really hope this show is good and get's the 5-year season plan that Bruce Campbell talked about before. HYPED for the full trailer on Friday!

Enk

makes good threads.
First (blurry) pics of a deadite from the SDCC show floor, and it looks to have gone back to the white eyed style of the originals! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Rambo was pretty cool.

And it's not like he has to be muscular or look like his old self where as Arnold needs to.

Well Ash was more about attitude than anything else. But I think older Bruce could pull it off. I'm just happy that he is playing Ash at least one more time, Army of Darkness is still one of mt favorite movies ever. But it is a bit of a shame that they didn't get to this sooner.

I wonder if he will still have his robot hand that he constructed in 1300 AD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom