• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First screenshot of the PC version of Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Top middle of the screenshot.

This demands extreme analyzing
Super compressed enhance mode, activated!

DPEY7.jpg

Looks like a face to me... interesting!

Corto

I got it! We need to like their facebook page and then they reveal the real image behind all that fog.

Damn this games ugly. I was slightly interested in it, but now that Ubisoft has shown me what it looks like I now know to no longer have any interest in the game or bother looking at any more media.

Corto

Damn this games ugly. I was slightly interested in it, but now that Ubisoft has shown me what it looks like I now know to no longer have any interest in the game or bother looking at any more media.

Do not give up yet. It could be a dream sequence.

dr_rus

Hey PC gamers, we've got DX11 support with hi res textures and lots of tesselation! Here's a screenshot that shows nothing of that stuff!

Do not give up yet. It could be a dream sequence.

Nope. Nope. I've seen what it looks like and now will not bother to look at anymore threads or media for this game. Surely if Ubisoft wanted people to buy it then this must be the best shot of the game.

Afrikan

I guess I just don't get the joke...but it looks amazing to me. Is Ubi using a different engine for the PC version?

Silly choice for a screenshot, but it does look pretty cool in some ways. The character models/textures on the in-focus dudes looks good. Cautiously optimistic.

Top Bottom