• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fix This Shit Guerrilla: A Neogaf Killzone 3 Clan

JB1981

alright so i'm home early tonight and looking to play some kz3 .... who is gonna be online? lets spawn rape some bitches

Thrakier

Facism said:
haha wtf you know who i am i only played with you in GAFe for a year D:

Yes im live_feed :< the shaft stuff was in response to the guy who was talking about bignose having a big cock and using it to lure FFO back into KZ3 lol.

Actually, this guy was me. *highfive*

@JB

PSN is down.

dunno if this is the best place to ask, but I figured a fellow gaffer would probably know the answer to this. Does anyone know how to stop, or what triggers a sudden swing of the gun (almost like a swinging melee) while firing? It seems to happen randomly when I'm firing from the hip and almost always gets me killed in a firefight. I primarily play as Tactician and use the M83, although it does happen with the StA as well. I have melee set to R3, but I know I'm not pushing down hard enough to trigger it.

Is this some sorta momentum thing? Moving while firing from the hip that triggers it? It's really starting to aggravate me…the same thing happened in MAG as well, and was one of the big reason I never got into that game.

Any idea how to stop this? (other than firing down the sights) It always seems to happen when I'm targeting someone too, I can never recreate it just firing at a wall or the air.

Thrakier

kurisub306 said:
dunno if this is the best place to ask, but I figured a fellow gaffer would probably know the answer to this. Does anyone know how to stop, or what triggers a sudden swing of the gun (almost like a swinging melee) while firing? It seems to happen randomly when I'm firing from the hip and almost always gets me killed in a firefight. I primarily play as Tactician and use the M83, although it does happen with the StA as well. I have melee set to R3, but I know I'm not pushing down hard enough to trigger it.

Is this some sorta momentum thing? Moving while firing from the hip that triggers it? It's really starting to aggravate me…the same thing happened in MAG as well, and was one of the big reason I never got into that game.

Any idea how to stop this? (other than firing down the sights) It always seems to happen when I'm targeting someone too, I can never recreate it just firing at a wall or the air.

Uhm? Sounds like you are using a defective controller.

Facism

kurisub306 said:

You shouldn't be melee'ing unless you're pressing the melee button. The weapon swing is standard melee.

Are you using Move or a DS3? If it's a DS3 it sounds like your R3 is clicking without your input and possibly broken a little bit. One of my friends has a pad like that, literally takes no effort to press in R3 and causes problems for him. Makes no click sound either when it happens.

Facism said:
You shouldn't be melee'ing unless you're pressing the melee button. The weapon swing is standard melee.

Are you using Move or a DS3? If it's a DS3 it sounds like your R3 is clicking without your input and possibly broken a little bit. One of my friends has a pad like that, literally takes no effort to press in R3 and causes problems for him. Makes no click sound either when it happens.

I'm using the DS3…usually I have to press down pretty hard to do the standard melee (there's been quite few times where I die attempting to melee but not pushing it hard enough)…but I'll try using a different controller/control scheme and see if that fixes it. I usually don't have problems hitting R3 by accident in any other games though.

Aselith

That spreadsheet link kind of amazes me. Like how does that even work? Truly Fix This Shit Guerilla is best Gorilla.

Trevelyan

Banned
If I could get re-invited as well, I'd appreciate it. Finally playing more and more Warzone, and everything is clicking. Having a tons of fun.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Heyo Everyone. My game should be arriving from Amazon on Tuesday.

I signed up on the google docs sheet. I suppose I'm not part of a NeoGAF clan. Send me some FR's if you want to team up.

Be warned my Mic is not working. I have tried to sync it several times and just can't get the thing to work. It shows up as connected on screen but I can't hear anything out of it and people cannot hear me.

If anyone knows how to help me fix that let me know.

peetfeet

I'm in the same boat, I want to play but can't bring myself to, I just find myself comparing it to KZ2 too much and being dissapointed.

Facism

Traded my copy in for Yakuza 4 today. Safe to remove me from the clan, though it probably won't make a difference as nobody plays anymore. Will be playing KZ2 instead.

X-Frame

WOW. I'm amazed how quickly people dropped this game - me included. Honestly, I dropped this game quicker than any game, ever. Seriously. Even MW2 took longer for me to go, "WTF? This is it? I'm done."

I really hope Brink is the game we've all been waiting for, I really do.

Massa

It's not really surprising that you guys are dropping the game, you never liked it to begin with.

My friends list is still filled with people playing it and I always get full servers even when going for the map specific ones.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Massa said:
It's not really surprising that you guys are dropping the game, you never liked it to begin with.

My friends list is still filled with people playing it and I always get full servers even when going for the map specific ones.

I did and do enjoy it. I put in probably over 100 hours btw beta and release. I'm just enjoying the maps and gameplsy of Homefront more right now.

Negaiido

commish said:
I did and do enjoy it. I put in probably over 100 hours btw beta and release. I'm just enjoying the maps and gameplsy of Homefront more right now.

I'm still playing Killzone 3 and still liking it. To hear Pwonager and Lince rage is just fun :D.
By the way I remember someone in the "March pick-up thread" throwing his Homefront in a toilet :p.

peetfeet

Massa said:

I enjoyed it very much (and have the platinum to show for it), it's just a shame the multiplayer is a backwards step instead of the few steps forward that it should have been from KZ2.

soooo I guess the clan is dead or something? I actually just got around to thinking of joining a clan but if the GAF clan is dead then I'm sad. KZ3 multiplayer is still ridiculous fun.

PSN: Azure_Horizon

Vasili2K38

Just played a few games of Warzone, with the matchmaking and map voting working properly (thank god!!!), and what to say..
so_good.gif

Agent X

There's a double XP weekend for Killzone 3 occurring right now. I don't know if the clan is still active (I was removed months ago, without ever having participated in an actual clan game), but perhaps this might be a good time for some of us to get together and get a few good games going.

Top Bottom