• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

flOw TGS shots (PS3 downloadable game w/motion controls)

Jim

flOoowwwww

Downloadable game, 6 way motion controls.

Based on the original flash version (here: http://intihuatani.usc.edu/cloud/flowing/), but in HD.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

nataku

Did Sony hire the guy who made this game? I know I played a flash version a while ago that I saw posted here at GAF.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Looks like that flash game based on Spore. Is this a downloadable game for PSConnect?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
pretty cool, i was hoping for a graphical remake, but ill settle. hope they dont charge out the wahzoo for this. the game on the website is kinda addicting. looking forward to trying the controller out on this.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
while the tilt thing is cool, i hope we can turn it off and just use the analog stick for this game.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
When I played this, it struck me as an interesting diversion for a couple of very short playthroughs. Are they building on the original concept to flesh out the experience?

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
What the hell is the point of this game.. I'm jsut moving around coolecting things. Wheres the skill or the progress?

Angelcurio

The flash game is free, will the ps3 version be free as well?

Man, that would be awesome to have free downloadable flash games.

Top Bottom