• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Foamstars Season 2 introduces new character

Draugoth

Gold Member

The curtain lifts on the new FOAMSTARS season, MYSTERIOUS SWING, on Friday April 12! Featuring the new FOAMSTAR, Chloe Noir!​

The curtain lifts on the new FOAMSTARS season, MYSTERIOUS SWING, on Saturday 13 April!​

New Foamstar – Chloe Noir​

Mysterious Swing will feature the new Foamstar Chloe Noir. Chloe Noir is a Foamstar who combines a charge rifle–that can shoot straight foam shots–with skills to hunt down opponents using her bubble beastie, Ciel. She blasts all her enemies with the utmost precision.

Everyone can unlock Chloe Noir for free by progressing the Season Pass to Tier 31.

She may also be unlocked immediately for users who purchase the Premium Pass, so please check out the Season Pass!

53624744597_dc4bb12003_k.jpg

Mysterious Swing – Season Pass introduction

Earn XP via online matches, completing missions or clearing Challenges to progress through the Season Pass tiers and unlock skins, items, and more for free. In the Mysterious Swing Season Pass: Chloe Noir, a weapon skin for Jet Justice, a character skin for Mel T, and more will be unlockable. By purchasing the paid Premium Pass, you can unlock even more glorious rewards. Players will immediately unlock any rewards up to their Season Pass tier at time of purchase.

New feature – Skill Gems

Mysterious Swing will introduce Skill Gems as a fourth slot of bubble gems which are used to strengthen your Foamstars. Skill Gem effects differ among the Foamstars allowing players to enhance each Foamstars’ skills and Superstar skill. Try making a Skill Gem by using Energy Stones acquired from playing! The existing three bubble gem slots are now categorized as Star Gems.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I buy every MTX in Foamstars but I do not play the game. Just want to support the thing I love most in life.

skyfinch

Will the servers still be in place this fall? I'm bout to go all in on ps5 pro for this bitch! 120fps mode all day.

Top Bottom