• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Follia - Dear Father / Horror game coming to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and it will also feature a VR version for HTC Vive and PlayStation VR.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Fear, exploration and cold blood:these are the three pillars of psychological survival horror. A fusion of gameplay and terror will make your gaming experience unique as never before.

You will have to survive the horrors you encounter by facing them, to than realize you have only just begun to live the nightmare.

You are Marcus Pitt, a young man that wishes to unravel at any cost the mistery around the facts of his parents.
You will have to use all your strength to survive and uncover the terrible secrets hidden
by the Frederick Fidelity University, the place where your parents used to work.
Dark presences will submerge you in your worst nightmare.
Have fun... and good luck.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Hail Hydra
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Tarkus98

This looks creepy as fuck.
Yeah, it really does.
Kinda makes me think, is this the P.T. we’ve been waiting for? Walking through house hallways, check. Answering machine and shit to look at on a dresser, check. Freaking lady jumping out at me, check. Bloody stumps and body parts....
Looking good!

CyberPanda

Banned
Yeah, it really does.
Kinda makes me think, is this the P.T. we’ve been waiting for? Walking through house hallways, check. Answering machine and shit to look at on a dresser, check. Freaking lady jumping out at me, check. Bloody stumps and body parts....
Looking good!
It does remind me of PT, too. Maybe that's why I'm so interested in it now. lol

Exentryk

Trailer tried to give PT vibes. Looks interesting if nothing else. Just worried if it'll have too many "run from monster" events.

Top Bottom