• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Following devs, game journalists, etc. on Miiverse

sakipon

I'd be also interested in lists of any other well known people (if they set up a public account). I know in Japan quite a lot of musicians and celebs tweet and stuff about gaming, it'd be interesting if they started to gather themselves followers to Miiverse too.

Jackano

Cool thread,
Those continentals accounts for Nintendo guys sounds like this is not going to be so fun to follow.
Miiverse is like a brand new field for stalkers, I will love that!

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Yeah he posted it on his twitter account.

I'm surprised, Sony officials are allowed to have "official" presence on Miiverse. I've not heard of something akin from Nintendo employees on XBL or PSN, although of course many of them will be using these services as well (both for private measures and for work).

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Very Cool, I will definitely be following all of these people. Been following Jim sterling, he has an obsession for drawing willam dafoe with everything lol.

I don't think it's Miyamoto. Miyamoto almost was a manga artist. He would be drawing way cooler things. Also that trintran guy is probably not really Bill Trinnen.

AdroitOne

Neo Member
Ahh man, Harada is up there! Definitely had to tell him about the player match issue on Tekken :-D! Hopefully he takes notice

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty cool, I'll have to follow a bunch of these people on Miiverse.

HylianTom

Banned
It has twitter/facebook like elements yeah.
Its great for the individual game communities because you can get opinions etc and it lets you know who owns the game so you know who is has it and who is just bullshitting
I think that this is one of my favorite features of the system.

...not that Will Smith.

I only know one Will Smith and he's the one who told me the story all about how his life got flipped-turned upside-down, so he asked me that he'd like to take a minute and me to just sit right there and letting him tell how he became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.

Haunted

Who is the other Will Smith? lol
EDIT: this guy?
There's another Will Smith?!
I only know one Will Smith and he's the one who told me the story all about how his life got flipped-turned upside-down, so he asked me that he'd like to take a minute and me to just sit right there and letting him tell how he became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.
Shame on you guys for not knowing Tested.com's (ex-partner site to Giantbomb.com) Will "Exzécutable" Smith.

1885355-newrawwill_super.png

Top Bottom