• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kane's new contract is only £35k!?!

About right, still only young and got a lot of work ahead of him to make sure he can maintain this level of form. I imagine he will get another contract at the end of next season/season after if he is still banging them in like he is.

Maybe his agent stuck a goal bonus in, £35k for every goal.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Kane's new contract is only £35k!?!

Why should it be any more than that? He's a kid, only silly clubs hand out mega-wages to people that age.

Person of Interest is the GOAT show, anything else is a moot.

Can't really wait for Lennon to dominate that left flank. Astute business there!

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

Why have we signed u21 cover.

Just use one of the academy kids. Who decides these things at the club. Stupid.

It's bad short-term planning but on the balance its just a stop-gap so Janko can go and get experience. Vermijl's gone so there's presumably no adequate cover for that position. Not sure you can just chuck in any old 15/16 y/o.

Phlebas

Banned
Yeah, 3 week break was too much. Can't wait for the finale to hit. I guess this is the climax of Machine Vs Samaritan

I still believe Shaw isn't gone..... I BELIEVE!!!!

She's pregnant in real life m8, they left some ambiguity on her location/status so they can bring her back later.

She's not gone for good... yet

faridmon

She's pregnant in real life m8, they left some ambiguity on her location/status so they can bring her back later.

She's not gone for good... yet

YES Phlebas!!!!

Truly I am excited for tonight's Eps. Last episode was bloody Mint. Roots acting was immense. That almost-breaking down expression she had when she was interrogating control

and man, Control!!!

Phlebas

Banned
YES Phlebas!!!!

Truly I am excited for tonight's Eps. Last episode was bloody Mint. Roots acting was immense. That almost-breaking down expression she had when she was interrogating control

and man, Control!!!

Control knows m8. Now they have their agent on the inside.

No idea where they go from here

faridmon

Control knows m8. Now they have their agent on the inside.

No idea where they go from here

I don't think they know. There is a reason why she killed that innocent man and that is to hide her doubts about the whole organisation. I think she Will be Shaws replacement and will be the mole within Samaritan

They are, in terms of prestige.

Madrid, Barca and (normally) Man Utd are way out in front, then there's Bayern with another big gap behind them. It'll take decades for Madrid-Chelsea to be even regarded as a step sideways

Prestige is overrated, On a footballing level Chelsea and Madrid are the same IMO. Both competing for the league in their control and perennial semi finalists in the CL.

Person of Interest is the GOAT show, anything else is a moot.

Can't really wait for Lennon to dominate that left flank. Astute business there!

Person of Interest is great, binged it a couple months ago and is one of the few procedural shows I enjoy. The main arcs are so great and I love the supporting characters who pop in and out.

Fucking finally 😭😭😭😭

Mate this ain't Felipe Melo

You were robbed too by Galatasaray

Haha, that is what I thought when I saw it earlier.

So lucky Arsenal dodged a bullet with Melo,
unfortunately Juve jumped right into.

Phlebas

Banned
I don't think they know. There is a reason why she killed that innocent man and that is to hide her doubts about the whole organisation. I think she Will be Shaws replacement and will be the mole within Samaritan

That's what I mean't m8.

Maybe wrong word choice, I was implying that control would be a mole for team machince

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Rugani: ‘Honoured to be at Juve’

Empoli defender Daniele Rugani says he is ‘honoured’ to have been bought outright by Juventus.

It was announced yesterday that the Bianconeri had bought out the Tuscan club’s half of the co-ownership deal the clubs had on the player, and Rugani has spoken of his pride.

“I feel strong emotion, I’m honoured by this recognition,” the 20-year-old told Tuttosport.

“I will always keep that feeling in my heart, and it will give me the boost I need. It’s a feeling of pride and satisfaction, as well as joy because I’ve been a Juventino since I was a kid.

“However, now I have to stay focused on the present: staying up with Empoli, and the European Under-21 Championships.

I’ve still got everything to prove, starting with showing that Juve weren’t wrong to take up their option to buy me.”

Rugani came up through the Old Lady’s youth teams, and had already trained with the first team a few times before moving to Empoli, and the defender believes that was invaluable.

“It’s a great memory, I took inspiration from all of them, because they’re all champions.

“Of course, I looked toward the defenders more: [Giorgio] Chiellini for the way to mark, [Leonardo] Bonucci for how to set yourself, and [Andrea] Barzagli for concentration.”

How to set yourself :lol what does that even mean

Do the opposite of whatever Bonucci is doing that's how you become Nesta

Shaaaaaaaaaaaanks

How to set yourself :lol what does that even mean

Do the opposite of whatever Bonucci is doing that's how you become Nesta

lol, set himself up? i guess that means get his trainer to shout abuse at him before a game.

Man, I watched the highlights of the Serie A goals just now. Fucking hell the defending standard in the league is awful. Those own goals were amazing, especially the Lazio one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
lol, set himself up? i guess that means get his trainer to shout abuse at him before a game.

Man, I watched the highlights of the Serie A goals just now. Fucking hell the defending standard in the league is awful. Those own goals were amazing, especially the Lazio one.
Position himself maybe, because Leo is boss at leading the offside trap

did you find any highlights of Rugani? I wanna see him Nesta some bitches up

Position himself maybe, because Leo is boss at leading the offside trap

did you find any highlights of Rugani? I wanna see him Nesta some bitches up

haha, na I havent seen highlights. I have only watched Empoli live once this season. He handled himself well.

If he reaches his potential than I am very excited about a decade of Rugani and Romagnoli in defence.

Although, I remember saying that several years ago about Bonucci and Ranocchia.
Never thought it would be Bonucci who would have become the better of the two

KidA is that actually you in your avatar? If you are a Korean women it would explain why you like this song :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sassuolo

"With [Simone] Zaza we’ve taken him off the market. In June Juventus have the right of first refusal to purchase him for €15m,” the director explained to TvQui.

“As for Berardi, they have the right to get him for €15m in the first 10 days of June, €20m after that.”

35 million for our own players :lol did they all get the Pogba to Madrid memo?

A kid?

I thought he was like 22.

Imagine being 21 and being one of the top scorers in the league, and after negotiating a new long-term contract with Levy you're being paid worse than 90% of first team players in the top half of the league.

I know I'd feel valued.

But what do I know, Spurs have a great record of holding on to their best players.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
A kid?

I thought he was like 22.

He only just turned 21.

But what do I know, Spurs have a great record of holding on to their best players.

You know very well that it is almost impossible to stop players like Bale and Modric going to Real Madrid for huge money, they did not want to play for us anymore. Kane at least has come through the club so it might make it slightly easier to keep him if he ever does become world class.

That Jorge Mendes interview with the BBC - he's almost leaping out of his seat to answer the questions about third party ownership :lol

He said Ronaldo is the best sportsman ever. I mean I know that's his job...but pls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom