• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Redknapp leaving seems like a kneejerk reaction.

iKmmmdHMxjC92.png

Yeah :lol they are fucked. I told Dan a few weeks ago it's a bet to put on.

Remaining home games: Saints, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Chelsea, West Ham, Newcastle.

Put that with the fact they are ranked the worst away team in the league, yeah they are fucked.

Gonna be interesting to see how many players they lose.

Jesus.

Yen

I would like to know why Liverpool sold Shelvey?
He's not very good. Doesn't have much of a footballing brain and doesn't have decent physicality to make up for that. His spatial awareness is so bad that some Liverpool fans speculated he could be shortsighted, due to his lack of composure and how often he'd totally mishit shots and how his celebration reflects the fact his family all wear glasses.

L1NETT

surely this is Tim the bus drivers job

surely

if not may as well just return to putting out bibs for the u11s or whatever he was doing before.

So have we heard anymore on what will happen when they get relegated? I remember people saying they might get kicked out of the football league.

FFP will fuck them right up

Parachutes might give them wiggle room, and if they ship out some of their big earners might be ok

So just a few weeks ago, Tony Fernandes issues a statement with support of Harry Redknapp, when everyone thinks he's mad to not sack him, and today Harry resigns?

That's sitcom material right there.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Simon Peach @SimonPeach
Harry Redknapp has resigned at #QPR, citing knee replacement surgery as key to decision. Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey in temporary charge.

Sherwood played a blinder here. His emissaries are already in place.

Massively twattish move from Harry, though. I suppose that's to be expected.

Coutinho extension official btw

Everything coming out from us suggests that Sterling's is inevitable, but my nervous disposition has me very worried about it. It was imminent like 3 weeks ago.

I'd be devestated to lose him.

pulga

Banned
Just finished Death Note, making it the third anime I've ever watched (when counting Dragon Ball as one complete series + Attack on Titan).

Was alright. Dem leaps in logic tho.

Blablurn

Death Note is probably my favourite series of all time. Beating every other show I watched so far. Seriously, in 2006 I was there when it came out every week. It was a crazy ride. Best show over*

until L dies. I love thefact that he died but everything that came afterwards just wasnt to good.

BUT everything before that* makes Death Note my favourite show of all time. I havent watched anything better yet. The premise. The characters. Death Note is GOAT.

A horse called Gerrard's Slip just won some horserace.

Reminds me of that time Gerrard slipped and cost Liverpool the title.

What an absolutely sensational moment that was.

I think Rodgers is the 6th longest serving manager in the PL for his current club, if you count Mourinho's current period seperately

Think he's below Wenger (obviously), Bruce (by a few weeks), Pearson, Lambert (by weeks), and Allardyce

He's only been here 2 and a half years

Scum

I think Rodgers is the 6th longest serving manager in the PL for his current club, if you count Mourinho's current period seperately

Think he's below Wenger (obviously), Bruce (by a few weeks), Pearson, Lambert (by weeks), and Allardyce

Time to start sacking some players instead.

Jarnet87

Anime and Manga is shite, it never ends. I only read Bleach and Berserk and its sad enough that they will never end, why torture yourself with more of this crap.

Death Note is probably my favourite series of all time. Beating every other show I watched so far. Seriously, in 2006 I was there when it came out every week. It was a crazy ride. Best show over*

until L dies. I love thefact that he died but everything that came afterwards just wasnt to good.

BUT everything before that* makes Death Note my favourite show of all time. I havent watched anything better yet. The premise. The characters. Death Note is GOAT.

If you weren't German I would love you

Now go watch Samurai Champloo.

Shatner's up for this.

If you weren't a Spurs fan I would love you.

GorillaJu

:lol I did duck out of the discussion. Gaming side is poisonous, but at the same time I have that disease where when I think someone else is wrong I have to tell them. I HAVE TO. UUURHGHGH

Time to start sacking some players instead.

I do still find it a bit odd that a manager not doing his job properly is immediately sacked, while players get massive contracts which they can't be budged from even when they're just embarassing themselves.

Obviously a manager doing a bad job is more damaging than a player, but its still odd how long players can get away with being shit week after week without questions being asked.

If a player has no interest in actually playing (or even playing well), there's nothing the club can do to get them off the books barring massive appearance fees.

Not that Redknapp didn't deserve sacking forced resignation mutual decision to depart based on health reasons.

EPL, the revolving door.

Jarnet87

:lol I did duck out of the discussion. Gaming side is poisonous, but at the same time I have that disease where when I think someone else is wrong I have to tell them. I HAVE TO. UUURHGHGH

that's how you end up banned for 3 weeks and miss out on the glorious banter of the football thread. everyone makes that mistake once or twice on gaming side, but we learn.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
that's how you end up banned for 3 weeks and miss out on the glorious banter of the football thread. everyone makes that mistake once or twice on gaming side, but we learn.
Someone was calling me out over a hyperbolic joke :looooool

Christ I'll get myself banned in a couple of hours there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom