• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

panty

I just want to win WoodenLung. He's my northern rival.

Piss off.

1327654466990.jpg

panty

I'm neutral. I don't particularly hate any PL teams. I luv Arsenal tho, they're awesome.

I only hate Barca/Messi, fuck them.

I was walking to work this morning and I saw Tom Cleverly save an old woman from being ran over by an evil truck. Moments later he picked up an injured bird and touched its broken wing. That bird did fly. IT FLEW. For he has great powers and is a great person.

Sadly, he's a distinctly average footballer.

Oh Man U fans. Tom Cleverly's status as 'SAVIOUR' says more about how poor your midfield is, rather than how good Tom Cleverly actually is. You had to ask Scholes out of retirement. Giggs has played nearly 30 games.

I'm not saying Cleverly is a poor player, I'm just saying he's very average. Very English. Has a little bit more creativity, I guess, but that's it.

'coz those Americanos don't want to talk football with us european folks.

Top something,

Kyoufu 973
Vivalaraza 678
Wilbury 595
Salazar 494
dc89 365
Yurt 352
Clegg 350
HixxSAFC 348
WoodenLung 343
Willkiller 337
bjaelke 332
PantyPhantom 328
Gareth Bale 297
odd_morsel 293
Blablurn 284
Jeff Albertson 276
Salvadora 275
elsk 271
Arnie 270
Carbonox_Ratchet 270
Fry8 266
LegoArmo 261
offshore 259
Awesome Animals 257
Slizz 257
Yenrot 226
LabouredSubterfuge 217
FootballFan 206
Messi 205
WJD 198
K1LLER7 197
Kylehimself 194
sneaky77 193
The Friendly Monster 189
The_Hitcher89 178
BLSwagger10 164
elseanio 160
Jason Raize '75 - '04 159
SunhiLegend 147
Meier 147
Choc 144
rodvik 138
Ushojax 133
Frank the Great 133
Chriswok 127
Oxx 122
Mastadon 121
Regulus Tera 120
Shogun PaiN 120
Lightning 118
Baconsaurus 112
FuturusX 112
kharma45 103
confuziz 102
fadetoblack 101

Oh shit. Just barely made the list this time. Need to represent better. I shall start now.

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wilbur

Banned
When you say Man U fans, you mean Salazar right? I mean he's pretty good, could be very good for our team in particular... but we jest when we say he's the god of all that is spherical and leather

Oh Man U fans. Tom Cleverly's status as 'SAVIOUR' says more about how poor your midfield is, rather than how good Tom Cleverly actually is. You had to ask Scholes out of retirement. Giggs has played nearly 30 games.

I'm not saying Cleverly is a poor player, I'm just saying he's very average. Very English. Has a little bit more creativity, I guess, but that's it.
What do you know you can't even spell his name.

I know you guys are joking to some level. However, I'm still unsure about the hype on here. Reminds me of when people were getting excited about Darron Gibson because he got strike long range efforts like Paul Scholes once in a while.

I recently asked Kermit on Twitter when he is coming back, and he said, "I am already there, you wanker." I was like :( at first then I was like :lol

im betting it's salazar. And this whole post is a joke.

Beginning in 2013/14 the German TV marketing pool will amount to some 628 million Euro p.a. instead of 412 million so far. Compared to Serie A's EUR 829 million p.a. (2012-2015).
And I bet EPL's got thrice that, while in PD everyone sells their own tv licences.

Damn, why we soo poor? :(

dc89

FatboyReaction.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Beginning in 2013/14 the German TV marketing pool will amount to some 628 million Euro p.a. instead of 412 million so far. Compared to Serie A's EUR 829 million p.a. (2012-2015).
And I bet EPL's got thrice that, while in PD everyone sells their own tv licences.

Quite an increase though isn't it? German football's only going to grow whereas Serie A especially will be a bit stagnant for a while. Even the PL has tapped most the markets and can't grow that much more surely.

Hixx

PL was £950m last year.

ShogunX

Holy shit there is a severe disparity between Liverpool haters and Liverpool supporters in the top posters. That needs to change.

Kyoufu, Viva, Salazar... stop posting!

We are all too busy actually attending matches!

Will Tom Cleverley surpass Steven Gerrard in Premier League winners medals in this OT?

It's possible.

Hmm but will he pass Djimi Traore in the quest for Champions League Gold? AND Will Michael Owen get a league winners medal again or has he not played enough?

Premier League are really missing out on doing something like NBA.TV where you let people pay £xxx for a year's coverage and you can watch all the games you want.

WJD

Approve of the new thread title.

Hoping for Chelsea and Real wins this week. Which inevitably means the opposite will happen.

Wilbur

Banned
Damn.

That is indeed a nice increase, but I guess I still hoped for more. We need to expand to more overseas markets.

If Dortmund and Schalke do well in the CL next year (especially Dortmund considering how attractive their football is) it'll probably come

Top Bottom