• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are guff pictures. Nice to see though.

I'd have her and her sister in a three way. I'm not promising I could satisfy both their needs, but simply that I'd turn up.

dc89

Fergie is saying some interesting things about United and Liverpool fans and the horrible things the minority chant to each other.

Just a shame not many journo's are reporting it. That's because they are all banned I guess.

Fergie

Banned
RVP and Kagawa fit for Wigan. Fletcher in the squad too.
Nothing to worry about then, any FF changes are also now secure.

Can't wait, this break has been utterly boring, had to buy ME3 digitally off PSN for 17 quid to keep me sane when I'm home.

Is there even a highlight or review show for the qualifiers? YouTube sucks.

dc89

And Phi Jones is out for 10 weeks according to SAF.

This is how it feels to be Cit... Nah I won't sing it. It's tempting though

International break is finally over!!! Zenit are playing in less than 4 hours. It's on ESPN in the UK so you can all join me in watching some fine RPL action.

Can't wait to see the new signings in action and for Danny to make his long awaited return. I think I'll go take a nap to make the time pass quicker.

10 weeks for Phones. Man :(

People will and can make jokes about him but he was genuinely class for the first half of last season. Going forwards and in defence. Could use that kind of form from him right now.

Fletcher back is just incredible, truly incredible.

And of course - totally agree with Frogson on all matters United/Liverpool and nasty chants. That said, Fergie has been making that type of plea for a number of years now - so sadly I do not expect much to change.

Kermit is a bit shit at using Twitter (though he's improving) so screen-capping the whole thing is a bit of a mission.

Basically Kerm told Arnie he's shit at writing so Arnie told him to do one cos nobody likes him anyway.

Arnie got the better of that exchange.
I think so too.

Kermit's attack seemed pretty angry and unprovoked. Arnie held firm and offered a strong and considered riposte. Kermit began to climb down toward's the end.

Arnie on points.

Also, why does Kermit hate Bungie?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sounds like he was trying to rile him up.

Someone post his bus video so we can laugh at him and his massive chin again.

Clegg

I think so too.

Kermit's attack seemed pretty angry and unprovoked. Arnie held firm and offered a strong and considered riposte. Kermit began to climb down toward's the end.

Arnie on points.

Also, why does Kermit hate Bungie?

Kermit doesn't even know what he's arguing against half the time.

I imagine Bungie embarrassed Kermit and now he's looking for a chance to get one back on him. I have no idea if this is true but it sounds like something Kermit would do.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
From today's team photo:

62505_10151093525688505_303867285_n.jpg

Heyha.gif

He's nearly back!
Parker, not the useless gimp between him and Lennon

elseanio

That's it. If you use a MAC the server/channel details are the same but I have no experience on the clients on offer - I'm sure there's a bunch though. There's lots of other things that can be done to streamline the process but this is the basics to get you involved. Hope this helps.

Will link this post in the OP. Thanks

Wes

venison crêpe
No problem. If anyone has issues or needs more help they can either post in here or obviously in the channel if you've been able to connect. I'll be on again this evening.

Facism

don't know why you guys continually validate that psycho kermit by interacting with him. Ignore him like you would a poisonous ex-girlfriend.

For an emotional morning hearing that Kate Middleton has topless photos cheered me up somewhat. I don't even care they're awful quality, I can tell she has a nice rack.

7Gp5J.jpg

Mhh, that mIRC tut. It's cool and all (nice work, Wes), but can't we just link to a web client incl. the channel & server. I remember chatting through some cool irc web clients not too long ago.

Fergie on Flethcer

“Darren’s training well and played in the reserves on Tuesday night. The next step is when we can involve him in a game in the first team. He’s in the squad tomorrow, simply because I think it will give him a boost. It’s a chance to progress. At this moment in time everything’s going fine for him. We understand the condition he has to deal with – that can change but hopefully he’s managed to conquer it in terms of his diet and how he handles it. Things are going well at the moment.”

Thought it would be a bit soon for him to be involved with the first team footballing wise. Will still be great for him to be with the squad on match-day.

don't know why you guys continually validate that psycho kermit by interacting with him. Ignore him like you would a poisonous ex-girlfriend.

Yup, he's not entertaining, he's embarrassing. All of his poorly considered and overly vitriolic arguments and tirades play out the same. Sad thing is he'll tell you it's all banter but we all know he gets genuinely wound up whenever he's arguing, which happens to be all the time.

Wilbur

Banned
And Phi Jones is out for 10 weeks according to SAF.

This is how it feels to be Cit... Nah I won't sing it. It's tempting though

We'd all just bring up van Persie and Richard Wright, wouldn't we?

10 weeks for Phones. Man :(

People will and can make jokes about him but he was genuinely class for the first half of last season. Going forwards and in defence. Could use that kind of form from him right now.

Up until the Newcastle game I thought he was brilliant. Form took a dive but he's still so young, it can be forgiven.

Fletcher back is just incredible, truly incredible.

Agreed. Our midfield looks a thousand times better with him there.

And of course - totally agree with Frogson on all matters United/Liverpool and nasty chants. That said, Fergie has been making that type of plea for a number of years now - so sadly I do not expect much to change.

And also agreed.

Some people prefer a dedicated client. The web client link is in the OP (or at least was supposed to http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41871072&postcount=4 )
Cool, haven't noticed it. Might come in handy during down times/big events.

Marko Marin's going to play for the U21's tonight, so hopefully he'll be back fully fit soon.
Oh, so he's been injured? I thought he was just benched because of the strong competition. Cool.

dc89

We'd all just bring up van Persie and Richard Wright, wouldn't we?

Sure. Bring that up, just don't forget RVP cost £24m and Richard Wright was free. Also don't forget Wright is there to basically train and help us comply with the home grown quota.

Fady K

First time back on FootyGAF the very next day!! First time I have done this in many months!

Passed by the gaming side and that Bayonetta 2 thread is RIDICULOUS. There is barely a teaser for the game and there are 90+ pages of bitter tears vs those who live on the bitter tears of others, celebrating other betrayaltons or whatever. I'm a huge gaming fan but the discussions on the gaming side are mostly filler. Well to be fair it is a gaming discussion forum though I guess it's not my cup of tea/can of coke/tube of fruit gums.

Nah, it's hilarious. The accent is ridiculous!

I feel bad though!! I had a hard time understanding it! What is your accent like? How does it differ I wonder? To be honest the Irish accent is one of the accents I barely heard in my lifetime, hence it is new to me!

American Psycho was a good movie? Bale was great but that was it.

Fady don't bother with RE seriously. Almost 90% of the movie was in slow motion(bullet time). :p

It was most likely a ploy to extend the ridiculously short movie.

Need to see American Psycho again! I watched it like a decade ago and forgot all about it (i'm a big Bale fanboy!!). Haha I heard RE was pretty ridiculous but I may go as there isn't much else to see at this time! I missed out on a few gems like TED and The Expendables 2 :[ My fault for seeing the Dark Knight Rises 4 times in theaters instead :p

Yeah, it was pretty grim. I'm hoping we can do the Club World Cup though. That lovely patch on our shirt will heal all Super Cup wounds.

I though so too. Makes me hope we bounce back with a win against QPR this weekend.

I narrowly escaped. Freak incident all the same, so I'm not overly worried about it.

That is, unfortunately, how I sound :lol

In a more formal setting I'd of course concentrate on speaking more slowly and clearly and without the coarse language. But when I'm with familiars that's how I talk. It works out okay though, my native countrymen understand me.

Just so horrible...the problem is that was a game where they should have shown what they were capable of, instead they ran their potential into the ground...I sincerely hope they take the Club World Cup more seriously.

Winning against QPR this weekend would be interesting, last season it was the only game we had 2 men sent off haha.

Glad you are ok bro, take care out there! Where I live btw, road accidents are the most common accidents, they happen on a daily basis as the drivers here can be a nightmare to deal with.

Nothing unfortunate about that bro, I am just new to the accent :p I think understanding it wasn't that difficult, I felt that you spoke a little fast hence the difficulty in understanding a new accent for me!

tumblr_m8cwb2RpUE1qdzgyco1_500.gif

Fady HAS done better, still good to see him post. Wish he could post regularly again.

I think the reason why I did better before is because I used a lot of GIFs as well :p I also had longer responses. This time I kept them shorter because I felt a lot of people would not have time to bother reading posts that were far too long :p In a way, I went the Nintendo way and designed my megapost for a casual crowd :p

:'( Quoted 3 times by Fady. I don't know what there is left to do in life.

HAHA! There'll be a lot more of quoting you! You are one of the fellow Barca (and Messi!) fans after all : D

Problem solved then :D
tumblr_ln1jgqMUcK1qg6sml.gif

Fady! *tips hat*

It was your advice that I loved most, consistency is needed :)!

@Fady, I'm about half an hour from finishing SH2 I think. Amazing, amazing game

GOOD MAN!!! Glad you are enjoying it! Share your impressions when you're done please :D

bjaelke

suso30fernandez ‏@suso30fernandez
Going to sunderland. Im in the squad(20players) for the game tomorrow.Finally two players have to be out of the list.Have a nice day

Surprised he's getting picked up already.

Wilbur

Banned
Sure. Bring that up, just don't forget RVP cost £24m and Richard Wright was free. Also don't forget Wright is there to basically train and help us comply with the home grown quota.

And you seem to forget we signed a young English player that has undeniable potential. You'd be fucking delighted to have him; both he and Smalling are far better potentially than Richards is or will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom