• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

iCQoTpBRQg3ab.gif

At least no one has said football is dead yet.

Fuck F.C. København

iYRtKM5RchnCE.gif

I want to get Evilore drunk, get on his computer and make your tag Ståle Solbakken related.

Bo-Locks

Don't have a problem with Barca winning. It's just if Celtic had got a point they would have been a negative team of anti-football defenders, and yet if Barca win then the footballing Gods have looked upon thee and righted the gravest of wrongs in human history. Hypocritical cunts.

The diving, the cheating, the hypocrisy, the fans, the boring possession dominated football still get on my tits. But it's still well deserved. I'm just going to remember this day for when Barca don't manage to get a last gasp goal and then show their true face. The game against Chelsea with the worst referee I have ever seen at European level still lives on in my memory, and the classless losses against Inter etc when they don't get their won way proves what sort of a club they are.

But well deserved.

Wilbur

Banned
Lol, there is literally no reason for hating on Barca for this match. Outside of being salty that they got a deserved win.

Didn't watch the match, so can't comment on it specifically, but from the sounds of it, this:

Don't have a problem with Barca winning. It's just if Celtic had got a point they would have been a negative team of anti-football defenders, and yet if Barca win then the footballing Gods have looked upon thee and righted the gravest of wrongs in human history. Hypocritical cunts.

The diving, the cheating, the hypocrisy, the fans, the boring possession dominated football still get on my tits. But it's still well deserved. I'm just going to remember this day for when Barca don't manage to get a last gasp goal and then show their true face. The game against Chelsea with the worst referee I have ever seen at European level still lives on in my memory, and the classless losses against Inter etc when they don't get their won way proves what sort of a club they are.

But well deserved.

about sums it up.

I support possibly the most hated football team of all time. I know what its like to feel the heat of a thousand angry Scousers cry that the referee is biased, that Cleverley isn't the greatest midfielder of all time, that doicare isn't the next Statto.

But Barcelona. Are. Cunts.

Lightning

Banned
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK happened? Seriously guys... wtf did Barca do this time? Jesus christ.
Sorry. I just really wanted Celtic to get something out of the game. That injury time pisses me off.

I so hope Celtic make it out of the group stages. Would be great for the club if the could achieve that.

bud

can we please get back to how shit united and its defence and midfield are, and how an artist like robin yeh perseh is being forced to play like he's peter crouch.

Wilbur

Banned
can we please get back to how shit united and its defence and midfield are, and how an artist like robin yeh perseh is being forced to play like he's peter crouch.

Maybe actually playing Olivier Giroud like he's Peter Crouch would mean he'd look good against Norwich.

pulga

Banned
Didn't watch the match, so can't comment on it specifically, but from the sounds of it, this:

about sums it up.

I support possibly the most hated football team of all time. I know what its like to feel the heat of a thousand angry Scousers cry that the referee is biased, that Cleverley isn't the greatest midfielder of all time, that doicare isn't the next Statto.

But Barcelona. Are. Cunts.

AMEN.
black-women-in-church-4x3.jpg

K1LLER7

Liked us at a 4-5-1, hope we use it against Chelsea and play Chicha ahead of Welbeck if Kagawa is badly injured. I Think shinji will be out for a while.

Wilbur

Banned
No one has even answered me when I ask what did Barca do that was so wrong against Celtic. We literally didn't do anything except come back from 1-0 down. :S

you existed.

To be fair, I didn't watch the match tonight, but the anti-football brigade bug the fuck out of me.

kharma45

Anyone played any FIFA 13 online where the player you were up against had a team with the wrong squad?

Played a guy there now who was using Porto Alegre but had Internacional's squad :\

Top Bottom