• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Linius

LJbZi.gif

Look at dat Connor swag. Only four more days.

K1LLER7

Where you at? Season three is awesome so far.

I watched the last Homeland episode a few hours back. That was some awesome stuff right there.
Season 3, Ep 2.

T-DOG! and co. go with the prisoners to the cell block. Herschel sleeps for an hour.

Can't wait till the next episode, Fridays too far away :(

Linius

Starting the final season of Chuck. Put it off for too long. I am not good with endings :(

I still can't believe I shed a tear during the last scene of Chuck. It wasn't even all that heartbreaking but it must be that feel of ending a show that aired for so long :(

Season 3, Ep 2.

T-DOG! and co. go with the prisoners to the cell block. Herschel sleeps for an hour.

Can't wait till the next episode, Fridays too far away :(

T-Dog still is the most empty character on this show :lol

But yeah, looking forward to the next episode. That preview showed hell was going to break lose.

Which of these players will be sent off first?

Gerrard
Shelvey
Skrtel
Agger
Johnson
Wisdom
Allen
Suarez
Reina/Jones

Neville
Distin
Heitinga
Hibbert
Baines
Jagielka
Gibson
Osman
Howard

Winner gets an imaginary high five

K1LLER7

I still can't believe I shed a tear during the last scene of Chuck. It wasn't even all that heartbreaking but it must be that feel of ending a show that aired for so long :(

T-Dog still is the most empty character on this show :lol

But yeah, looking forward to the next episode. That preview showed hell was going to break lose.
Waits 45mins,

T-Dog: "Here's a little tip........I suggest that you burn dem bodies"

Waits till next week for another line.

Starting the final season of Chuck. Put it off for too long. I am not good with endings :(
Chuck was brilliant, #TeamJaw

watched all the seasons, Would watch it every Monday since it started years ago, think it was around the time Heroes started. Remember when it was going to stop at season 3(?), but they got it renewed for 2 more season. Was a sad day when it finished :'(

Shevley is a bit too obvious, Wisdom's first Derby right? and Jagielka just cause.

Actually, I can see Shelvey having been given a telling off for his tackle against you wankstains toning it down a bit. I can quite easily see Wisdom thinking he has to prove what a hard bastard he is and clattering through the back of someone to earn himself a red. The Merseyside derby does something to the players, and makes them completely lose their heads

Top Bottom