• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

jts

...hate me...
Lightning was right.

His curse is now reversed.

I still think Saints are going to have a good season and wouldn't strike off top 4 just yet

dc89

This is the highest United have been in the BPL since Fergie was in charge.

Result papers over the cracks. Night and day between Southampton v City and this game. The gap is massive.

Furthermore, tonight I saw our future with my own eyes. And what I saw was beautiful.
What a time to be alive.

I know Forster has kept a few clean sheets, but his recent mistakes have cost Southampton points. Should have done better with both goals. He wasn't put in a great position for the first, but he really didn't need to come out there.

Result papers over the cracks. Night and day between Southampton v City and this game. The gap is massive.

Furthermore, tonight I saw our future with my own eyes. And what I saw was beautiful.
What a time to be alive.

Didn't you just get handed 3 points by Andre Marriner against Everton?

Night and day my arse.

dc89

Didn't you just get handed 3 points by Andre Marriner against Everton?

Night and day my arse.

We were not at our best against Everton. The team looked shaken at the loss of Aguero.

But compare how we just destroyed Southampton, and you scraped by. Think about it. It is night and day m8.

P.S moving over to new thread, pls reply in there. Goodbye this thread.

D_prOdigy

no, BBC 5Live was saying this earlier, but no. We went first after Moyes's first game with the 4-1 win against Swansea.

Granted, we never returned to the top 3 after that, but the 'haven't been in the top 3 since Fergie' is just no accurate. A plain incorrect soundbite.

good night.

Clegg

Was gonna sympathise with Southampton on the result until Mane went in two footed and Herrera copped an elbow.

Dirty cunts.

valeo

Man Utd the luckiest team in the league atm? Completely dominated by Arsenal, win 2-1. Completely dominated by Southampton, somehow win 2-1 again.

Arnie

Man Utd the luckiest team in the league atm? Completely dominated by Arsenal, win 2-1. Completely dominated by Southampton, somehow win 2-1 again.
It's not absolute luck.

Didn't watch the match tonight but you still have to not concede whilst carving (and taking) goal scoring opportunities.

El Topo

I'm about to finish Danganronpa 2. This has gotten stupid. I like that they (sort of) reference the enormous plot hole of the first game and try (and completely fail) to brush it away.

Clegg

Some of our football is no better than it was under Moyes. But if all LvG is able to do right now is give our players a bit of belief again then I'll fucking take it. We would've lost this fixture if we played like that with Moyes.

Zabojnik

I said this before but I doubt Reus had any interest to join Bayern. He is Madrid bound.

image.php

Top Bottom