• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

A few centimetres more on target in the last seconds of the game, and you would have been third. Liverpool honestly got lucky. But if they gain their composure during the season, the could go farther in the EL.

Lets not kid ourselves. Any of the actual good teams in EL would batter any of the English sides in the competition this season.

3Sixty

Might deliberately lose this game of fifa so this guy doesn't quit and i can save the most outrageous goal i've ever scored.

Zabojnik

I know I'm late and all but HOLY SHIT Galatasaray made it!

You're welcome. Now pay up.

Speaking of PSV, I can't believe nobody has thrown money at Mertens yet.

Hattrick Tim Matavz against Napoli

Fuck Martens, Tim Matavž is the shit. Used to watch him play for Bilje (a village near me) and ND Gorica, the city I work in. I'm glad he's doing fine at PSV. Probably costs about 15M€ by now.

dc89

Does anyone in FootballGAF read or look at the website Polygon.com?

If so have you watched the mini series they did called Press Reset which documented the creation of the site?

I don't know how I feel. Either they are really passionate of what they made, really proud and want to be professional. Or... they're a little stuck up their own arse. Hmm.

The lion will unleash in 3 days?

bRYaz.jpg

If so have you watched the mini series they did called Press Reset which documented the creation of the site?

I don't know how I feel. Either they are really passionate of what they made, really proud and want to be professional. Or... they're a little stuck up their own arse. Hmm.

Sadly I have. What a pretentious shit documentary about a bunch of idiots thinking too highly of themselves, especially when they just go on to re posting press releases kotaku style.

Kyoufu

They're shit. I won't give them any hits.

Zabojnik

"Simone Pepe is still a long way from full fitness. Over the last few days the Italy man suffered a fresh injury to his left calf. He is suffering from a grade 1-2 tear to the area where he had treatment for a previous muscle tear. To avoid a recurrence of this injury he will have a spell on the sidelines until he is ready to resume training."

Fuck. FUCK. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I fucking knew it. His season basically ended in the summer. FUCKING TIM TROPHY, YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. All it gets you are injuries. Not to mention the state San Siro's pitch was in. Disastrous. Pepe was essential last year. And now with Awesomoah on his way to Africa ... This is terrible.

3Sixty

Dat Fifa Goal

Ok it looks shit here but imagine the ball being played to big Rickie Lambert, holding up the ball beating a man on the half way line on the turn then that. I was pretty happy at the time

Hixx

I saw the trailer. That was enough. It was like a behind the scenes documentary for some ground breaking space expedition, not a fucking website.

dc89

Sadly I have. What a pretentious shit documentary about a bunch of idiots thinking too highly of themselves, especially when they just go on to re posting press releases kotaku style.

They're shit. I won't give them any hits.

I saw the trailer. That was enough. It was like a behind the scenes documentary for some ground breaking space expedition, not a fucking website.

I loved it when they started deleting comments calling them out on their bullshit, poor PaulLFC getting censored lol

http://i.imgur.com/rycYu.png[/IMG

Also their reviews are damn terrible to read, get some decent formatting ffs, you can have the best writers out there and I still wouldn't want to read it when the site looks like that. Not that they do, McElroy is terrible.[/QUOTE]

All relevant points here! That's how I feel when I watch it, what is this they are actually making, a games website or something which is going to change the world!

Poor PaulLFC :(

[quote="Kyoufu, post: 45136102"]Yep. Also this guy:

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-322x4e.gif

Refusing to review one of the best JRPGs this gen made me facepalm so hard.

Who is that?! Is he the slightly chubbier guy you see in the documentary thingy?! Some sort of editor or something?! which game are you referring to as well, that may help me understand.

Who is that?! Is he the slightly chubbier guy you see in the documentary thingy?! Some sort of editor or something?!

Yes, McElroy. Constantly taking the "we are victims of abuse and bullying" stance when someone dares to question what they are doing.

Ryan Davis trolling him was hilarious

ibxwx5KUi1ZMzt.JPG

iQ87oVUQMXoro.JPG

dc89

Yeah that Ryan Davis. He and Gerstmann made some music that would make Afer Dark proud. He was on a roll that night

and... lol

7833316126_165c8e319e_z.jpg

Such a disaster of a site.

Yeah that was great haha

I love a bit of Internet Drama. Also that trailer Ryan Davis tweeted there is AMAZING?! I take it Davis and some of the Polygon guys do not get along.

Arnie

Game well and truly on. Going to get a Dominos at the weekend, settling for Tesco lasagne tonight. Scraped off the cheese, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom