• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forced memes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lum1n3s

Only one to have made me crack up hard
H3EcRmW.jpg

KyleP29

I don't get the crying Jordan meme...I think some are very well done... i just don't get it or where the humor is supposed to be.

Every Naughty Dog meme.

Druckman forced someone out, We really are the last of us, the Druckman photobomb thing, Naughty Gods, Banderas Joel are all terrible.

That frog and Oy lmao are the worst non-gaming memes.

PKrockin

Pretty much every GAF meme is forced and unfunny. Banderas, italian meal, green waves... all of them are posted immediately and with zero thought whenever the topic is remotely related. Everyone races to be the first to bring up the meme in every thread and get quoted for the next 6 pages by other members who feel the need to demonstrate how hip they are with GAF subculture by assuring everyone they understand the reference. Even if making a reference to a meme could have been funny in that thread, it's too late because by the time someone thinks of something clever the meme has already been brought up 4 times.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I think dat boi is the first time I've felt completely out of touch with Internet culture. I don't get how it became a meme.

Elitist1945

Pretty much every GAF meme is forced and unfunny. Banderas, italian meal, green waves... all of them are posted immediately and with zero thought whenever the topic is remotely related. Everyone races to be the first to bring up the meme in every thread and get quoted for the next 6 pages by other members who feel the need to demonstrate how hip they are with GAF subculture by assuring everyone they understand the reference. Even if making a reference to a meme could have been funny in that thread, it's too late because by the time someone thinks of something clever the meme has already been brought up 4 times.

1o5nh4i.gif

Riposte

I think dat boi is the first time I've felt completely out of touch with Internet culture. I don't get how it became a meme.

me too lol

Here's a rule: When a foreign meme enters GAF, they run it into the ground. When the meme originates on GAF, they run it straight into hell. Every single thread probably didn't need the Banderas gesture. ($30 Italian Meal is still cool with me though.)

Dennis

Banned

Being above the use of memes and bitching about GAF memes is starting to feel like a meme to be honest.

Did you consider that you might be broken inside? That the part inside you where the dank is supposed to reside is just empty?

Basically any meme from the PopGAF hive mind is much worse than anything mentioned in this thread.

YAAAS QUEEN

Ohurhzc.gif

***FLAWLESS

tumblr_o65zrgoTr91rtup1qo5_400.gif

SLAAAAAY QUEEN

EhRAc2

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Pupper is awful because your racist Aunt might use it.

Spongething is awful because the expression Sodom matches the activity. The Bluetooth example above would be way funnier if the facial expression was one of mute terror.

Dat boi is random and inoffensive. But suffers from chronological proximity to shitty spongething.

9031e9c878bd6b60591f2f71ca39348d.jpg

i still dont get this one

What's this, a thread that has even the tiniest relation to food? Here's a picture of a $30 Italian meal. I hate that goddamn image so much.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
You guys remember the reads where someone would post a picture, then everyone would rush to try and photoshop every Gaf meme even though the only joke there was that you put two images together? Those were the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom