• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT2| A Dutch Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Ty4on

I don't know if getting up at 6am to watch HAM cruise to a win with VET retiring is worth it, and I'm a HAM fan.
Beautiful morning tho...

Looks like this map will test a lot of lesser drivers lol

How many times have Stroll driven off?

silent_hill_2_angela_by_parrafahell-d3iek11.jpg
Is this what it's like for Ferrari fans?

nny

Nice to see that I'm not alone in fighting sleep, Ericson's struggling as well.

I was not expecting anything from McLaren but they had a horrible start.

In sports anime, the most important in the end is not that the team wins, it's that they stick together, so the two Honda cars have their priorities straight in their home race.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Interesting tidbit for everyone - if you run your hand over the paintwork of the Red Bull, the logos are absolutely dead flat. It feels like it was printed on paper. Even if they were raised only a few microns you risk detachment of the air. Achieving that was very expensive.

So much attention to detail.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Fucking hell Ferrari.

Single handedly given Hamilton this championship because of unreliability at a crucial moment.

RBR have not got the pace to challenge here. Simple win for Hamilton unless if something goes pop.

Darn McLaren's luck also. Alonso was already nowhere but Stoff got shuffled down to meet his teammate.

Line_HTX

LMAO, Steve Austin doing Kawasaki commercials?

Yo, Takuma Sato be serving that sake, WHOO.

Ouch at Vettel. That points gap is going to go wider.

GHG

Just turned this on and Vettel is out? What happened?

Did he try and take Hamilton out on the first corner and fuck himself up?

Ty4on

I didn't understand why my phone screen was so blue until realizing it went out of night mode >.<

Edit: Is Bottas the hero we were looking for &#129300;

Top Bottom