• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Car List (First 100 cars)

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
The car list can make or brake a racing game for me and this game is lacking some of the cars i wast. No mercedes cla, no modern challenger, mustang, or GT-R.

Intentional pun?

So glad to see Alpine finally making it in, now I wish we would get those cars in FM5 as well.

That way they would be able to remake the greatest career event ever made for a racing game aka VW bus one make around the Top Gear Test Track ! I'm sure with Drivatars, it would be even greater !

Pick a stock Beetle in free play and the drivatars all use them but without the rolling start it's way easier than GT5.

nillapuddin

Now that I think about it ... A driveable Warthog would fit so perfect for this game!

forza_4___2554_amg_m12_warthog_fav_by_tricoloreone77-d5dc5co.jpg

The model is already there. Helios/Playground please :O

You wanna know how you get my money? Thats how you get my money.

Gestault

Particularly with open jeeps and spyder variants on the sports cars, I hope they put some serious work into animation for the driver. The cardboard zombie look stands out more than it used to.

RawNuts

So will the top just remain down on convertibles like the 86 Alfa?

It would be a lot of animation work, but being able to control the roof would be nice; I would hate for Drake to get his clothes all wet.

shandy706

volkswagentype2_wm_carreveal_week1_forzahorizon2.jpg

transit-ssv-1.jpg

I wonder how many types of vans we'll have?

Could have some hilarious races with them. Hope they roll over.

Edit**

Nice detail!
IgTVmf6.jpg

Shadow is slightly offset, but who cares...looks great.

SmokyDave

I wonder how many types of vans we'll have?

Could have some hilarious races with them. Hope they roll over.
The only other suitable candidate I can think of would be the Matra / Renault Espace F1. Man, that would be awesome. I suppose they could throw Supervan 1 and 2 in there too.

synce

Can you customize your character in this game or are you stuck with the dudebro in the Jeep pic?

Krilekk

Banned
*drool* That VW ... but I will be slightly disappointed if that list suggests there are only about 200 cars at launch. Forza 5 launched with 200 and they are now at 400 with DLC. So 300 to 350 should be what they offer for Horizon 2 at launch. In any case, car pass for Horizon 2 is instabought, it kept my interest in Forza 5 high for eight months and that will only stop when Horizon 2 is released.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i cant get excited for car lists (nice to have the laferrari not DLC), but the screens are sure nice!

jbug617

Banned
Amazon has the same one for anyone in the UK. If anyone is fretting about a car they want being preorder exclusive from somewhere they won't/can't preorder from, just remember we normally get a preorder DLC pack around 6 months after launch. I'll get the M6 and wait to see what the other bonuses are myself.

Amazon in the US has 2008 Ferrari California

Are these more stylized than what we saw in the first trailer/teaser video? They look more cartoony to me. It's a great way to make it look more "arcade" than FM main.

Amazon in the US has 2008 Ferrari California

I'm not particularly fond of that car. I loved the M6 in the first Horizon so I'm glad I'll be able to get it in this one. Like I said, if there are any other preorder bonuses I like from somewhere, I'll just get them in a DLC.

TrueGrime

I would give my left nut for the screenshot option to be ready by the time this and SO hits. Don't fail me September OS update.

VW bus, oh my.
and a VW bug '60s era better be in the second half of the list!

Good news! (no, it's not the Dacia Sandero) There was a '60s bug in the first Horizon game, so I would expect it in Horizon 2.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my bunk. FIRST CLASS TICKET ON THE HYPE TRAIN!

Top Bottom