• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain Expansion trailer

Theorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOB0QAVUiXc

A snow-packed mountain of fun beckons with the Blizzard Mountain expansion for Forza Horizon 3! Conquer snow, ice, extreme elevations, and blizzards in your new campaign to become King of the Mountain. The Blizzard Mountain expansion adds eight new cars and trucks to the game including the 2016 Ford Focus RS RX GYMKHANA 9 Edition and a brand-new barn find car, as well as snow tire upgrades and thrilling new race modes like Hill Climb, Descent, and Blizzard Races, additional Bucket List Blueprints, Rivals events, Xbox Live Achievements, and much more! Blizzard Mountain is the first of two game expansions included in the Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass at a discounted price.

Gwyn

056e2ea2-f7dc-4add-9a9d-2d8fbbb394b9.jpg

ba0d839a-c300-4d31-9990-51febec56d04.jpg

Didn't realise this was out today!

I cleared the final showcase on Horizon 3 last Friday, so I'll pick this up this evening!

Anyone have any idea about what time it'll show up as available to purchase on the Xbox store?

Theorry

Didn't realise this was out today!

I cleared the final showcase on Horizon 3 last Friday, so I'll pick this up this evening!

Anyone have any idea about what time it'll show up as available to purchase on the Xbox store?

I think you can buy it now i believe. But it all goes live in arround 1.5 hours.

Looks awesome, I love snow in video games, especially during this time of the year. I'd buy this in a heart beat if I owned an Xbox.

TheRed

Looks awesome. I hope this area performs better at 60 fps on PC. It reminds me of Dirt Rally and Dirt 3 at times I loved those snow tracks.

Serick

Married Member
Can someone explain how I access this? I bought the pass last night but can't seem to figure it out.

arhra

Cant wait to play, just bought the whole pass online in the other thread

Quick warning for anyone else buying it, if you have the discount thanks to the Ultimate Edition/VIP pass/whatever it was, make sure it's being applied before you hit the confirm button. It was showing on the store page for me, but disappeared when I hit 'buy' without me realizing it.

So I was charged full price, and am having to deal with MS support to get it fixed.

HeliosT10

From Ralph Fulton's Twitter. Pretty cool :)

A little publicised #BlizzardMountain fact: your chosen #ForzaHorizon3 character now has cosy knitwear. Christmassy.

Gestault

This looks really good. The snow deformation in the deeps looks crazy.

From Ralph Fulton's Twitter. Pretty cool :)

A little publicised #BlizzardMountain fact: your chosen #ForzaHorizon3 character now has cosy knitwear. Christmassy.

That's hilarious. Helios, would you mind chiming in: Is the new area available from a quick travel point or can you drive there from the main map?

Raven77

Do we still not know how you "get" to this mountain / land mass? It was speculated in the OT that you would be able to drive to it from the main game. That is what i'm hoping. If it is something you load separately that isn't connected to the main Australian map then I will be pretty disappointed.

Top Bottom