• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Screenshot & Video Thread(dialup&mobile warning: lots of pics/gifs)

piggychan

Random one I did from other thread.

Also...here's my helicopter one..

In this shot I took you can see the helicopter blowing ripples across the water.

from another viewpoint

mppPnJk.gif

8t83ons.gif

leeh

I spent a good 15 minutes of my life watching all these load up on my hotel Wi-Fi and damn it was worth it.

Wow, I'm seriously impressed with what the devs have been able to squeeze out of the XB1, and equally excited to see how it looks on my PC. Still going to wait for impressions before plonking down M$ excessive price for it.

Noobcraft

The various Forza Horizon 3 threads going on GAF atm have been a great source of content for my recent Twitter updates :p
Just had a look lol. I love that my contribution isn't actually FH3 gameplay, but rather a gif I dug up with an irl car getting air off a roundabout.

I've been really debating...should I get it digitally so I can play on my PC, or do I get it physically so I can play it on XBONE and get the steelcase...fuck.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
does the playstation labeled t300 work with forza?

just incase i ever decide to pick up an xbox. im curious if its compatable across consoles.

Noobcraft

does the playstation labeled t300 work with forza?

just incase i ever decide to pick up an xbox. im curious if its compatable across consoles.
The T300RS works on the PC version of Forza, but not on the Xbox One unless you have a Chronus Max or something afaik.

Rogas

Banned
It's amazing how the sky doesn't only look perfect on its own but makes everything underneath it somehow look better. That shed looks crazy realistic.

Top Bottom