• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, demo September 1st

The latest mile marker on the road to Forza Motorsport 6’s launch has arrived: We’ve gone gold! In two weeks, Forza Motorsport 6 will be available to play via early access for owners of the Ultimate Edition.

Five days later, Forza 6 will be unleashed to everyone! Before the full game launches, however, fans will have the chance to experience the thrills of Forza Motorsport 6 in the official free demo for the game, which launches on September 1.

The Forza Motorsport 6 demo will let players experience the most beautiful and comprehensive racing game of this generation, named “Best Racing Game” and “Best Simulation Game” of gamescom 2015. The demo features a selection of the 460 Forzavista cars available in the full version, all with working cockpits and full damage. You’ll experience highlights from the game’s 26 world-famous locales, including wet weather and night racing, all at a stunning 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second.

http://news.xbox.com/2015/08/games-...ncement?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I hadnt decided whether or not I was going to keep my pre-order but the demo will help me do that. The stuff they've added in this one are good although the demo could well satisfy me as I'm not a big car guy

Shit my wallet is already on life support, and I had convinced myself I could wait a bit before getting this one but a demo might change that.

timlot

Banned
Yes, been waiting on this. So many free games, demos. EA Access. This generation has been stacked for me.
ren_and_stimpy_happy_happy_joy_joy_gif_by_galaxyprincess3-d8y1v0n.gif

farisr

Great to see a demo coming out. I have the game preordered for cheap (30% off), but I was thinking about possibly cancelling since I don't have enough time to play. But it's been a while since I played a sim, so the demo may convince me otherwise.

Top Bottom