• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FOX Animation Domination - 3/28/10 (The Simpsons/Cleveland Show/Family Guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costanza

Banned
8:00 PM:

The Simpsons

27zc85g.jpg

Greatest Story Ever D'Ohed

Flanders invites the Simpsons to come along on a church retreat to Jerusalem. While there, Homer fails to grasp the importance of the city until a crazy tour guide takes them around the city and opens Homer's eyes.

8:30 PM:

The Cleveland Show

28soq9z.jpg

Brown Knight

While using an ATM, Cleveland and Donna are mugged. Cleveland gets wounded. Meanwhile, Roberta thinks she's dying of an illness and decides to use her "sickness" take advantage of Rallo.

9:00 PM:

Family Guy

5vdpfm.jpg

Brian Griffin's House of Payne

Lois encourages Brian to submit his pilot script to a network. James Woods gets involved and things don't exactly go according to Brian's original plan. Meanwhile, Stewie has a bit of a mishap.

I always enjoy James Woods' appearances in Family Guy, he is brilliantly unhinged. Will watch this when it is on in the UK.

If they ever make the rumoured Family-Guy take on "The Wrath of Khan", Woods is a must for playing Khan against Peter Griffin's Kirk.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
Brinbe said:
The Simpsons are going to Israel! Eh.

Seems like an okay night. Still miss AD. =(

I kept thinking, where haven't the Simpsons visited yet for a gimmicky location episode & there you have it.

Shick Brithouse said:
Ah. Wouldn't have remembered that. Seen it when it first came out and didn't really care for it.

Are you talking about the original Raiders of the Lost Ark that came out in 1981? Because that's where the reference is from. Not the newer, shitty one.

WillyFive

BravoSuperStar said:
Are you talking about the original Raiders of the Lost Ark that came out in 1981? Because that's where the reference is from. Not the newer, shitty one.

Yeah, The Mummy sucks. On multiple levels.

MIMIC

Banned
Last week's Family Guy was terrible; it was unfunny AND there was no central plot....just a bunch of converging storylines. No wonder the past few have been so forgettable.

Weenerz

Banned
Religious bullshit will have me skipping The Simpsons this week. I don't care about Homer opening his eyes and the writers trying to teach me shit, I want to fucking laugh.

BowieZ

Banned
Weenerz said:
Religious bullshit will have me skipping The Simpsons this week. I don't care about Homer opening his eyes and the writers trying to teach me shit, I want to fucking laugh.
How do you know what Homer's eyes are opened to won't turn out to be hilarious in some way?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
keith! said:
This is one of the worst episodes of Simpsons I've ever seen

:c

It's truly horrible. There have been some surprisingly decent episodes this season, but this is definitely up there with the worst of them.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Spurs_Fan said:
damn i missed it can someone just summarize quickly why it blows?

Quick, come up with as many bad jokes about Israel as you can in the next thirty seconds.

Did you laugh at any of them? Yes?

You failed. Start over, try again.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Since i'm watching the episodes on Global, i get the Family Guy one 30 minutes earlier...

And omg, the beginning is awesome. Didn't expected that. :D

Also : "Italians are not jews." :lol

You'll see what i means in 20 minutes.

jajas2 said:
Oh come on, I thought this episode was pretty decent. In fact I would say it was pretty good. 7/10

I'd give it a 7.5/10

hell I'd even go as far as saying 3 out of 4 stars!

Yes I know math, shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom