• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frank O’Connor (The Janitor/Stinkles) of 343 Industries accused of sexually grooming teenage girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not

She literally comments this strange drivel on every single tweet he puts out.

Feel free to browse Joseph Statens tweets to be as surprised as I was.

Genuinely odd behaviour.

Mate.
Theres something wrong with this person, can we not give her attention.
Her approval on NeoGAF is pending and Im scared.

Goalus

There used to be a "Twitter person" that exhibited similar behavior a few years back, funnily enough it was also mostly Halo-/Cortana-related. I wonder if it's the same person? Anyway, these people are lunatics.

Thirty7ven

Banned
I just clicked that and if he is guilty of this stuff, its fucked up but the amount of effort that person has put into this is like borderline stalker shit. How much time do these people have?

I don't know anything more than I've just looked at on this topic and maybe I shouldn't comment but damn twitter is crazy.

I agree that it’s off putting, because it’s a person doing it. But have you ever heard of, if you can’t attack the facts attack the process, if you can’t attack the process attack the facts? Or something along those lines? Why don’t you just focus on the facts?

Say what, if an A.I came up with all that shit just by asking it a question, would you be like “omg why is the A.I even spending carbon on this shit” etc?

Some people are different but it doesn’t mean you should go after them just because they presented facts you don’t like.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
Has anyone seen this craziness?

This shit is actually mind blowing.

The only thing mind blowing is shes clearly mental.

"OMG some random guy who works a 343 posted some random shit that we should be offended by". Trial by twitter lol fuck off, arrest him and find him guilty, then we can talk.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Mate.
Theres something wrong with this person, can we not give her attention.
Her approval on NeoGAF is pending and Im scared.
I fully agree, I was just showcasing the kinda stuff they post on EVERY single Staten tweet, i can imagine Joe doesn't dare block her, incase she tries to cancel him next lol.

How can you see who is membership is pending etc?

We should all be scared if she is approved!

ManaByte

Gold Member
Every dev who ever posted here or then moved to Era is gonna get cancelled like this from the teenagers on the hellsite of Twitter.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Good fuck him. Halo has gone to hell under his watch. Staten should be the Franchise Development Director anyways as he and Marcus Lehto created most of the lore anyways. Fuck Frankie. He was a community manager and then did some (not major) writing when Bungie had Halo.
Nice to know you support someone getting fired for shitposts made years ago on a gaming forum. Maybe you should just stop posting here and move to Twitter. You’d fit in better there.

She was 19/20, hardly a teenager. She doesn't present a single shred of evidence either. People from the Halo community also blocked her a while ago. There is more to this.

There's no evidence needed.

At 19 she's legally an adult.

Unless she actually has some kind of learning disability or development impediment, society does not consider her to be a vulnerable person capable of being "groomed"; rather a fully functional adult with the ability to both make and take full responsibility for their own decisions.

This whole thing is fucking stupid.

Why are so many Millenials/Gen z folks so delusional as to think that they are not responsible for their own shitty decisions when reaching adult ages; especially when it comes to their sexual activity? I've seen an increase in this trend. This generation is the most fucking narcissistic, immature, fragile and fucked up generation. Frankly, I'm reaching a point where if these folks end up governing the world of tomorrow, we're probably all better off being wiped out by climate change.

There's no evidence needed.

At 19 she's legally an adult.

Unless she actually has some kind of learning disability or development impediment, society does not consider her to be a vulnerable person capable of being "groomed"; rather a fully functional adult with the ability to both make and take full responsibility for their own decisions.

This whole thing is fucking stupid.

Why are so many Millenials/Gen z folks so delusional as to think that they are not responsible for their own shitty decisions when reaching adult ages; especially when it comes to their sexual activity? I've seen an increase in this trend. This generation is the most fucking narcissistic, immature, fragile and fucked up generation. Frankly, I'm reaching a point where if these folks end up governing the world of tomorrow, we're probably all better off being wiped out by climate change.
Yeah... I can't disagree with this.

19 is already an adult.

And kids are already racking up double digits by the time they're 15.

I think there was some video I saw of some girl... Who I don't think was even 18... And her housemates got her a cake to celebrate the fact that she'd racked up 40 dicks.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I fully agree, I was just showcasing the kinda stuff they post on EVERY single Staten tweet, i can imagine Joe doesn't dare block her, incase she tries to cancel him next lol.

How can you see who is membership is pending etc?

We should all be scared if she is approved!

I'm curious about this also.

Yeah... I can't disagree with this.

19 is already an adult.

And kids are already racking up double digits by the time they're 15.

I think there was some video I saw of some girl... Who I don't think was even 18... And her housemates got her a cake to celebrate the fact that she'd racked up 40 dicks.

Well, I hope she likes STDs.

saintjules

I just clicked that and if he is guilty of this stuff, its fucked up but the amount of effort that person has put into this is like borderline stalker shit. How much time do these people have?

I don't know anything more than I've just looked at on this topic and maybe I shouldn't comment but damn twitter is crazy.

It's almost as crazy as the Pro Jared thing.

Chronicle

Here we go again. I’m not sure if speaking up is even the right thing to do anymore when being accused. He might be better off calling lawyers. Men are gonna be scared to interact with women the way things are going whether frank is guilty or not.
Nah. I've never had a problem. Douche bags seem to consistently have issues though. Might want to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom