• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free 20GB Ipod deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperionX

Just like the other free Ipod deals. The site is the original Freeipods site as previously mentioned in other threads. This one is the basic 20GB model, because you only need 5 referals, so there is a much better chance of this working, and the deals are somewhat easier to accept (Though it's getting harder).

All you have to do is to sign up, get 5 others to sign up, and then take an offer from one of its sponsers, and get your five others to complete a deal too. Yes, it's a pyramid scheme, but some of the offers are are pretty good. Once you do that you can get a free Ipod.

It's not a trick or a scam, real people have gotten ipods apparently and I haven't heard anyone get cheated, but they do seem to be able to catch attempts at scamming them. Here is a place that explains the deal. There very picky over there and will ban you if you make an attempt to further you own attempt at getting an Ipod, so just check out the info they have there and make you attempts here.

The line will work like this: PM me if you want to be on the list and PM someone on the list you want to get a referal link from, and you'll be on the list. Once someone has gotten their Ipod PM me and I'll remove that persons name from the list.

Free 20GB Ipod line
- HyperionX
- aoi tsuki
- YOUR NAME HERE

Please don't put any links on this thread, stick with PM only.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I don't understand? THere has to be more involved than just PMing you...

HyperionX

Well, this is the first time I've participated in something like this, but in everyone I've seen on this forum no links were posted.

HyperionX

It seems that for the moment there's an infone directory assistance deal, which only charges you if you use it. That should make this one easier than the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom