• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Games for Windows Magazine 1 Yr Sub

DyTonic

Banned
5380.jpg

http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/116/11608

Good for PC gamers I guess, I signed up because it's free. I get my magazines starting Januray, you will be notified by email after you signed up.

Note-Canadians are screwed. :(

Kleevah

Mercury Magazines said:
We're sorry, but at this time Mercury Magazines only services addresses within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and U.S. Territories.
:(

Thanks for sharing though... :)

theBishop

Banned
I feel kind of bad listening to all of 1up's podcasts and videos and stuff, and never paying for these subscriptions.

but as long as they are giving them away...

theBishop said:
I feel kind of bad listening to all of 1up's podcasts and videos and stuff, and never paying for these subscriptions.

but as long as they are giving them away...

Magazine revenue comes far more from advertisements than subscription fees anyway, and now we're all looking at those ads, their circulation numbers go up, they get more ad revenue, so they win.

PS: Thanks for the link DyobolikaL.

Danj

I don't suppose there's an electronic (e.g. Zinio) version of this?

EDIT: Ah, yes, there is.

EDIT 2: btw, the electronic edition works for non-USians.

DyTonic

Banned
Dunno if this offer is still up, got my 2 mags so far. I did my xmas thread with tons of Subs, look foward to those magazines if you remember the thread.

Danj

Thomper said:
Cool! Do you have an electronic edition of EGM too?

Yes, here it is.

BTW, you may find that you only get one issue, and that the next month's issue doesn't automatically come down to you when it comes out. If that happens just hit the link again and you'll be able to get the new issue.

VALIS

Synthesizer Patel said:
I got mine too; pretty nice magazine. And free is always a great price!

I agree. I've been enjoying it. Good articles. Actually feels like I'm reading a magazine intended for (gasp!) adults.

cedric69

Danj said:
I don't suppose there's an electronic (e.g. Zinio) version of this?

EDIT: Ah, yes, there is.

EDIT 2: btw, the electronic edition works for non-USians.
You mean there's a one year free subscription through Zinio, too?

saelz8

Just got the March issue, good issue. Interesting write up on Europe being the largest market for PC games among other things. Expect it in your mail if you haven't gotten it yet.

DyTonic

Banned
I recieved my Tips & Tricks today, I can't seem to find my other xmas thread with all the subs, but I'm happy. This is the march issuse by the way with the Lost Planet cover and I'm on my 3rd issue of Games for Windows.

Top Bottom