• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Games Thread

Fahdis

Please keep this thread DISCUSSION FREE.

Just follow the simple format so we can keep everyone up to date for as long as this thread is here. Hopefully forever.

Please post only games that are free and NOT BEHIND A PAYWALL. Uniformity keeps it clean and manageable. Any storefront is viable as long as the game is FREE TO KEEP FOREVER OR IS FREE TEMPORARILY TO ADD TO YOUR STOREFRONT FOREVER.

This thread is NOT FOR DISCOUNTS as amazing ones are super rare.

Here's one to start with.

Saints Row: The Third Remastered
PC | All Regions
Epic Games Store
Full Game
Ends On: September 9, 2021

Leave a like for appreciation instead.

Last edited:

Patrick S.

Banned
Just grabbed this week's free Epic game (don't ask me what it's called, I don't remember :p), and there's now a notice that you can refund your purchases for 14 days after the purchase if you haven't played for more than two hours. That's new, right?

ShaikhCroft

Just grabbed this week's free Epic game (don't ask me what it's called, I don't remember :p), and there's now a notice that you can refund your purchases for 14 days after the purchase if you haven't played for more than two hours. That's new, right?
Did you able to refund those sweet 16 dollars? :p

Top Bottom