• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five

Banned
http://hpics.li/9d94fe0

If someone could do anything with that shitty picture, you'd be awesome!

SamowskiFull.png
SamowskiAv.png

Kard8p3 and Jezabel on deck.

Five

Banned
Here's a dumb instagram pic of me:

http://i.imgur.com/aOzhqSn.jpg

Kard8p3Full.png
Kard8p3Av.png

I improvised with the shirt. The filter on the picture made it hard to tell what color your hair is, so I guestimated.

Here's the best photo of just me that I have. Can someone give it a go?

image.jpg

JezabelFull.png
JezabelAv.png

I'm not very happy with this one, but I can't put my finger on why. If I can figure it out, I'll come back and redo it.

On deck is HGStormy.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Can someone do me? I'd love to have a pic of me drawn, hahaha.

It would be awesome if there is someone willing to do it for both me and the girl, and I would be forever indebted to that awesome person, but if it's too much trouble, just my face is ok :) (I'm the guy)

wow you do some nice work in here.

Could you give my gf and I a shot ? our 3rd anniversary coming, could be cool to frame a nice portrait :

Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202014-07-18%20a%CC%80%2008.39.15.png

Gooooooooood moooooorning, Vietnam!

Kiarushka~

I was too scared to fill in the shirt for fear of losing the lines. Same with the hair. Curly hair with an ink brush is pretty fun, though.

aPO7vZfl.jpg
tLk6zagl.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Legendary thread.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Does your roommate work in TV? I swear I saw that person on a show, I just can't remember where.

hunchback

I have followed this entire thread. We have some amazing artists here. Each one of you should be very proud of your talent. Great job.
I'll pass on getting mine. My photos never turn out good since I became disabled. I'm too fugly. Lol

Sorry to dig up that thread.

I just remembered this thread and wanted to ask if Mye does some Simpsons pics for a little bit of money, since I am going to marry soon and would love to have a pic in that style for my wedding.

Then saw he is banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom